Fox Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In no way does this fit the "Minecraft environment", if you wanted to use this thing, and not make it weird, you'd have to heavily edit the environment or something to make it fit. Way too detailed, this is most clear in that wallpaper? with Steve.

44 minutes ago, tditdatdwt said:

In no way does this fit the "Minecraft environment", if you wanted to use this thing, and not make it weird, you'd have to heavily edit the environment or something to make it fit. Way too detailed, this is most clear in that wallpaper? with Steve.

I hope you do know that most people aren't going to use this rig for actual animations or wallpapers, this rig was made so people could have something to play around with.

3 hours ago, tditdatdwt said:

Honestly it looks like it fits in the environment to me lmao.

Putting effort into rigs is bad, why don't people just reskin a pig and add some cubes and call it a fox instead amirite?

Seriously though, what the hell are people talking about, it fits in well with the scenery and is a really well made rig.

46 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

Uh oh!

whats it gonna say?!

btw, Rig looks good, though IMO, it seems a bit too detailed, not a bad rig, but for MC, IDK if its fits, either way, its not my job to tell people what people should put in their animations :/

It's no one's "job" to do that, but everyone has opinions about certain things, and if you want to share yours, nothing's stopping you.