Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Do you like this rig?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this rig?

2. 2. What is wrong with it?

• Nothing
    • It just sucks
    • Nothing, I'm just a troll
    • Other. (please comment)

Yes, I, the worst rigger on this forums page, mad a customizable lightsaber. It wasn't very hard, it only took about 10-15 minutes to make. To customize it, Just change the color of the "Saber". Also to make it retract just change the y scale of the "Saber".\

Here is a picture:

Here is the download:

Please credit if used in a YouTube video: Credit to Lionnix Gaming on YouTube

(P.S.- if anyone knows how to make it glow, please feel free to let me know!)

Edited by Lionnix Gaming

1 minute ago, zinocat said:

its too round and it isnt light enough i suggest that you make rigs with a mine craft rig like my clone trooperrOBA7dn.png

If i wanted to make a Minecraft-ish Lightsaber, I probably would've. I wanted it to look Real, so I made it look like it was actually from Star Wars. I don't mean to be rude...

1 hour ago, Lionnix Gaming said:

If i wanted to make a Minecraft-ish Lightsaber, I probably would've. I wanted it to look Real, so I made it look like it was actually from Star Wars. I don't mean to be rude...

well a light saber handle is just a handle with bits and bobs on it so just make the mine-imator equivalent of the light saber also dont make it that thick or round other wise it would look like a you know what i mean (also it needs a light)

Edited by zinocat

1 hour ago, zinocat said:

its too round and it isnt light enough i suggest that you make rigs with a mine craft theme like my clone trooper rigrOBA7dn.png

SHAMELESS PLUG

Also, there's not really much wrong with it, you might want to turn up the brightness a little though so it isn't affected by shadows or light.

3 hours ago, EpicJ said:

Try adding a second whiter cylinder inside the first and make the first a lighter blue and more transparent. That will make it look more like an actual lightsaber.

Can you say that in english, please?

6 hours ago, zinocat said:

well a light saber handle is just a handle with bits and bobs on it so just make the mine-imator equivalent of the light saber also dont make it that thick or round other wise it would look like a you know what i mean (also it needs a light)

We'll, would you like to let me know how to make it glow? I would love to know. I need to use it for am animation.

9 hours ago, Lionnix Gaming said:

Copy the blade of the lightsaber and make the copy white. (or at least a very light blue) Then scale the copy down so that it fits inside the blade of the lightsaber. Then make the blade transparent so that you can see the copy.

In theory it should look more like a lightsaber and less like a blue pole.

15 hours ago, Lionnix Gaming said:

We'll, would you like to let me know how to make it glow? I would love to know. I need to use it for am animation.

use point lights and put 3 in the light saber and make them about the same color as the blade