Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Crown Rig

Hello, this is my new crown rig. I'm just gonna come right out and say it: This isn't my best rig. I made a deadline for myself today, but the cake rig wouldn't cooperate, so I made this last second. It's simply 4 textures put together in a connected fashion inside of a folder.

GUtd3Z6.png

It's pretty simple, just parent the crown to the character's head and adjust it accordingly to the head, and, voila! You have an extremely rushed crown rig on your character's head.

You iz Kiiing

KLjq0ih.png

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?z7vopmv625bvaa0

Edited by RandomPr0file

7 hours ago, GbStudio said:

It would of looked better if you made it so it would go around its head instead of just on top of it. It still looks nice.

All right, I'll consider it. I'll just have to modify the texture and add 2 pixels, I think I might add an additional option for a larger crown. For the time being, you can resize the crown to go around the had if you want.

3 hours ago, zinocat said:

thats a fine looking crown fit for a king it would look better with gems and other bits and bobs

Alright, I suppose I could also add an additional option for a crystal or diamond in the center, how does that sound?