Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is actually pretty nice.
The glow effect would look better if the glow didn't suddenly get dark when viewing the bottom of the building/city.

Your animation smoothness isn't too bad either, it needs some work but you're already doing better than most. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Please. Never. Touch. After effects. Ever again.

the only reason it was red is because it had the sun light facing that way.

everyone learns.

and some hate.

<3 love you too.

(no homo)

8 minutes ago, Emunator said:

This is actually pretty nice.
The glow effect would look better if the glow didn't suddenly get dark when viewing the bottom of the building/city.

Your animation smoothness isn't too bad either, it needs some work but you're already doing better than most. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

thank you :) people like you help me and motivate me for more :D and the glow was all weird cause the sun was facing my mc character :/

sorry

Edited by Immqrtal
explaining

It looks like you tried with the effects, but I'm not sure at this point. Lighting is also really off... Actually, now that I realize it, everything is pretty off.

At the end, you even put that you know it sucks... and you... hate yourself for that? Want someone to say "no dont be sad itss great XD ;D lol iits nice good job dont be so harsh on uourself" or something? Pointing out that you know it sucks doesn't really make it better. And even going as far as to say "I HATE MYSELF BECAUSE THIS ANIMATION IS WIERD EW I SUCK" isn't really a smart thing to do. Honestly, I'm not even sure if this entire animation is just a bad joke.

Also, you just HAD to use Tan James, because why not. I guess if you want your animation to be good, you just gotta put his skin in it somehow.

4 minutes ago, Skjold said:

All the homo. <3 

4 minutes ago, Skjold said:

All the homo. <3 

TBH hate doesn't bother me but what you said was very ignorant 

47 minutes ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

It looks like you tried with the effects, but I'm not sure at this point. Lighting is also really off... Actually, now that I realize it, everything is pretty off.

At the end, you even put that you know it sucks... and you... hate yourself for that? Want someone to say "no dont be sad itss great XD ;D lol iits nice good job dont be so harsh on uourself" or something? Pointing out that you know it sucks doesn't really make it better. And even going as far as to say "I HATE MYSELF BECAUSE THIS ANIMATION IS WIERD EW I SUCK" isn't really a smart thing to do. Honestly, I'm not even sure if this entire animation is just a bad joke.

Also, you just HAD to use Tan James, because why not. I guess if you want your animation to be good, you just gotta put his skin in it somehow.

He was the only person with a rig I had on my computer and this was meant to be a bit of a joke + I was saying I suck because I know people like you would hate and I'm telling you all that's it true and I'm really bad...

no need to hate you can leave...

3 hours ago, Immqrtal said:

TBH hate doesn't bother me but what you said was very ignorant 

"All the homo" = ignorant 

K

This is the internet, leave all political correctness at the door with Tumblr, Hillary Clinton and Buzzfeed

Edited by Juno

1 hour ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

He was the only person with a rig I had on my computer and this was meant to be a bit of a joke + I was saying I suck because I know people like you would hate and I'm telling you all that's it true and I'm really bad...

no need to hate you can leave...

i meant what he said before

24 minutes ago, Juno said:

"All the homo" = ignorant 

K

This is the internet, leave all political correctness at the door with Tumblr, Hillary Clinton and Buzzfeed

I meant what he said before about my animating skills and AE skills

everyone starts at there time and he was once worse or the same or a bit better

everyone is a beginner at one point

Do not say that, I liked it and I enjoyed it, made me laugh, it's really funny.

Rests strong and do not give up, do not hate yourself, do not be weak because of you being weak, be strong for others, at least consoled yourself for having complete the animation, and you made it. The secret is, not the animation itself, but the message it sends to people. (Sorry for my English if i made mistakes)

"Think a bit if you had not even started this animation, better than nothing, right?" :) 

As someone said earlier, everything's kinda off, but specifically the movements (for me). They're WAY too linear and someone could probably dissect this and find each movement keyframe you put into this animation... 

...and you never want keyframe shifts to be noticeable.

8 hours ago, xT-ARU-Mx said:

Do not say that, I liked it and I enjoyed it, made me laugh, it's really funny.

Rests strong and do not give up, do not hate yourself, do not be weak because of you being weak, be strong for others, at least consoled yourself for having complete the animation, and you made it. The secret is, not the animation itself, but the message it sends to people. (Sorry for my English if i made mistakes)

"Think a bit if you had not even started this animation, better than nothing, right?" :) 

Thanks man !