Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

:D

insane amount of support <3

22 minutes ago, MrJeanDoesMineImator said:

Well since you a newbie well animated and i think you can use you're skill to make something original 

i want to master my idols animations so i can continue with my own

if you know what i mean.

<3 thanks for the support tho!

Edited by Immqrtal

Sometimes I try to avoid getting too much inspiration from other well known animators, and I recommend the same thing to you.

But! If you like to do stuff like this, then it's your choice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Very well animated!

7 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

4 likes.

He's just appreciating small things ^_^

2 hours ago, MrJeanDoesMineImator said:

Well since you a newbie well animated and i think you can use you're skill to make something original 

You act like you're not a newbie.  :/

Ontopic: The quality of this is just about as good as @The Tan James's. Don't hurt me it's just my opinion.

You shouldn't put an intro on an animation as short as this, though. Especially if the intro is 10 seconds long.

4 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

4 likes.

You gotta be rude about

it?

1 hour ago, ÜberKiller said:

Welcome to the actual forums. And like I mentioned, try to make it more unique so you can develop your own "feel" to animation.

I just want to master harder animations so I can create my own in going to work on a new original one tomorrow 

this wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for you Über <3

7 hours ago, BBruce7815 said:

but you have to admit it, it was well animated : P

Haha thank you <3

5 hours ago, Emaniplex said:

I like how you tried to re-create this scene.  :D

Thank you <3

10 hours ago, Immqrtal said:

You gotta be rude about

it?

I'm not trying to be rude, i'm just saying it's not "insane".

it was pretty nice though for a starter, keep that up!

of course, I agree with people saying you should add your own feel to future animations, but I can understand why you'd want to test this first ;)

1 hour ago, Astro Animations said:

I'm not trying to be rude, i'm just saying it's not "insane".

it was pretty nice though for a starter, keep that up!

of course, I agree with people saying you should add your own feel to future animations, but I can understand why you'd want to test this first ;)

I've said this multiple times but what I want to do is test and master others so I can master my own 

23 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

You act like you're not a newbie.  :/

Ontopic: The quality of this is just about as good as @The Tan James's. Don't hurt me it's just my opinion.

You shouldn't put an intro on an animation as short as this, though. Especially if the intro is 10 seconds long.

this is nothing near how @The Tan James animates

this is trash compared to his

1 hour ago, Immqrtal said:

this is nothing near how @The Tan James animates

this is trash compared to his

The original video really wasn't that good, in my opinion. And I know 99.99% of the forums thinks it was awesome, so that's why I said "Don't hurt me it's just my opinion."

I could create a whole topic explaining why R E A L I T Y concept 1 really wasn't that good. I'm just too lazy at the moment.   :P

7 minutes ago, Colonel Muffin said:

The original video really wasn't that good, in my opinion. And I know 99.99% of the forums thinks it was awesome, so that's why I said "Don't hurt me it's just my opinion."

I could create a whole topic explaining why R E A L I T Y concept 1 really wasn't that good. I'm just too lazy at the moment.   :P

thank you tho for liking the animation <3