Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

*start of log*

Steve: Hello everyone. Steve here, live at NASA. I will be showing you a new prototype. It's uh, somewhat simple but practical nonetheless. Currently, I'm in an anti-gravity chamber, preparing for some tests. And-

*alarm horn sounds*

Steve: There it is. The test is preparing right now, and it's going to start off by launching an engine test. We'll wait.

*video skipped by 1 hour*

Speaker: Stevens, Steve. You may now run your test.

Steve: There's our call. Let's go.

Steve: Here's the suit, I'm going to put it on and show it to you.

*the video is blurry at this part because Steve is putting on the suit*

Steve: I'm going to put the camera on the seat and let it take a clear shot of my suit.

LBQ6EhI.png

Steve: You see that? Oh, they're starting the test right now.

Speaker: Test 10 Phase 1; Mobility.

Speaker: How do you feel while moving in the suit?

*shouts*

Steve: It's a bit rigid, but the gloves are very mobile.

Speaker: Noted. Phase 1 complete. Move on.

F4vD2CW.png

Speaker: Test 10 Phase 2; Function.

Speaker: Tell us if it functions correctly and comfortably.

Speaker: We will also turn off gravity and oxygen, so hold on tight.

Steve: Second phase up, stay tuned guys.

*shouts*

Steve: Helmet's sun protector: functioning. Oxygen: functioning. Gravity boots: functioning.

I6ORfe2.png

Speaker: Good. Any notes?

Steve: Yeah, one thing. Maybe set up the oxygen amount lower. It makes me hard to breathe at the very slightest.

Speaker: Noted. End Phase 2.

Speaker: Test 10 Phase 3; Extras.

Steve: Alright guys, final phase!

Speaker: Oxygen tank?

Steve: Pretty comfortable, but a bit heavy, limiting movements.

IXu7XbN.png

Speaker: Noted. Insignia?

Steve: Lookin' good.

GpdidyW.png

Speaker: Gravity boots?

Steve: At its absolute best. Mobile, light, and very functioning. Feels like on the moon with this no-gravity environment.

Speaker: Good.

Sdha9OB.jpg

Speaker: Alright. Front controls?

Steve: Good. Switch not easily flipped by accident, oxygen tubes hard and resistant to impact, and temperature regulator under control.

nVnN3gt.jpg

Speaker: Noted. And we're finished. Any more notes before we're done?

Steve: Yeah, one thing. Can you make the suit blu-

Speaker: We're done. And Steve, you can bring the suit and do anything you want.

Steve: Huh..? But, but why? I thought it was classified!

Speaker: Yeah, classified, alright. Look at that GoPro on your hand.

Speaker: We've cancelled the whole secret business because this is just too good to keep secret. It's already released in public.

Steve: Okay. But by releasing it in public you don't mean by-

Speaker: Yes, we sell fully-functioning replicas of this suit.

Steve: Then what was this test for anyway if you already release it to public?!

Speaker: You see, everyone has different opinions on this suit. We would gladly like to see yours

Speaker: And you're the easiest to get because you're an employee AND you're the only one who accepted the request.

Steve: Wow, that was pointless. Can I get the suit though?

Speaker: Um... no. You can get one at the store but this one's a first edition copy.

Steve: But which store?

Speaker: This store; http://www.mediafire.com/download/aeyief824uom9ep/Astronaut_Rig.zip

Steve: Alright then.

*whispers to camera*

Steve: They didn't let me keep the first edition. What jerks.

*log ends here*

Designer's notes:

1. Of course this isn't an official NASA product.

2. No schematics at all. I swear.

3. The sun protector makes the head cannot be selected and renders it immovable, so I locked the sun protector. You now can only select it from the timeline.

4. I had some trouble with how the head looks transparent when inside the glass, but eventually figured out how to make it visible by setting the head's render depth to -1.

Edited by CubeTron23

1 hour ago, leihrod said:

Nice Rig :3 i can only see white dot lines
why so dark m8

5 hours ago, -(Retro)- said:

This would be great if you hadn't had been stupid and set the time to night so we can't see a thing.

Hm... the thing is, I could see it... probs something happened to it... lemme try to lighten it up.

@-(Retro)- , @Juno and @leihrod Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll try to use a testing chamber instead of space. I'll make sure to light it up properly and fix it on Sunday because I can't on Saturday.

5 hours ago, Marten said:

Let's see if  @BBruce7815 raids this comment aswell. xD

i do, i'll just stop following you, but i'll keep hating at you everytime i see a post of yours, don't worry about that.

pd: i got roasted, i have to admit it.

Nice Rig! Excellent Detail! Although I have to admit that you need to lighten it up a lot, but I guess your already on it :)! I'll bookmark it and if I ever need to use a Astronaut rig, I'll come back here for it!

Edited by RandomPr0file

9 hours ago, CubeTron23 said:

Hm... the thing is, I could see it... probs something happened to it... lemme try to lighten it up.

@-(Retro)- , @Juno and @leihrod Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll try to use a testing chamber instead of space. I'll make sure to light it up properly and fix it on Sunday because I can't on Saturday.

Was your lighting on? And also go to Background and change Night Color to white.

16 hours ago, RandomPr0file said:

Nice Rig! Excellent Detail! Although I have to admit that you need to lighten it up a lot, but I guess your already on it :)! I'll bookmark it and if I ever need to use a Astronaut rig, I'll come back here for it!

Thx bro I really appreciate it :D

8 hours ago, -(Retro)- said:

Was your lighting on? And also go to Background and change Night Color to white.

I dunno, I haven't checked. I'll make sure to do it tomorrow, though.

Look around how to add reflections to things in MI! That would really make it authentic.

Either way, it's looks amazing! 

Edited by Astrax