Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poll  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or nay?

3 minutes ago, Skjold said:

I'd like to see you doin it.

Its easy though and there is multiple ways to do it aswell

You just separate specific parts as an item and either just remap their rotation point, or just parent each part to the bending part of an invisble body (from human) and just keep on doing the same process as you parent every other body part to these separated parts and animate it. I've done this before m8

Edited by SDWAN
some boi

3 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

You just separate specific parts as an item and either just remap their rotation point, or just parent each part to the bending part of an invisble body (from human) and just keep on doing the same process as you parent every other body part to these separated parts and animate it. I've done this before m8

Question:how do you remap the rotation point?

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

54 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

O mai, das gud.

No but really, instead of giving a huge reply explaining how to do it, give us an unlisted video or something where you try it.

That's a waste of time. If its really hard to read and do it yourself. I declare you a lazy boi

18 hours ago, SDWAN said:

18hyzr.jpg