[Step by Step] How to upload a rig to the forums.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here's a step by step tutorial.

78SoVc7.png

With Mine-imator open, you have your rig finished and now you want to export it.

TxTkPXo.png

First you have to select your rig, (if it is in multiple pieces select all of the pieces and move them into one folder) then press the "Save" icon at the bottom of the Timeline.

fe3fQbK.png

Save to a proper destination.

m9rVBUE.png

Find the rig object file, then create a WinRAR archive.

rBuo1pV.png

Add your rig to the Archive with a drag and drop. (Don't forget dragging in custom images or textures or else the rig won't work)

jXg3RYF.png

Upload the Archive to a host site (Mediafire is a good one) with a drag and drop. Once uploaded, open the link to your Archive.W9Gtb2P.png

Copy the link from the download to paste in your post.

jTflhKT.png

Make sure to include the download link in the "Rigs" section, along with a image, title and appropriate tags.

Edited by Juno

20 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

I said it as a joke cause most of the people on the forums know how to do this. I am aware of the noobs that keep asking the question and that is why I said it might be stickied.

You didn't say it might get stickied, you asked if he was trying to get it stickied and farm rep.

But if you were being sarcastic, I applaud you for doing such a good job at it. :popcorn:

2 minutes ago, Colonel Muffin said:

You didn't say it might get stickied, you asked if he was trying to get it stickied and farm rep.

But if you were being sarcastic, I applaud you for doing such a good job at it. :popcorn:

If you guys are going to make a big deal of this, I'll just hide the reply. I don't want to get off topic. I request that you can hide yours too or edit my quote out of it so there won't be confusion.

Edited by GbStudio

17 hours ago, zinocat said:

What happens of you select more then one object to save in you PC will it count as multiple rigs or the first one

It will be saved as one rig.