Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

aTptZj4.jpg

Et36svF.gif

opel_Blitz_from_panzergruppe_Kleist_.jpg

Opel Blitz (German for "lightning") was the name given to various German light and middle-weight truck series built by the German Opel automobile manufacturer between 1930 and 1975. The original logo for this truck, two stripes arranged loosely like a lightning symbol in the form of a horizontally stretched letter "Z", still appears in the current Opel logo.  - Wikipedia

Download includes: One Opel Blitz

Загрузка включает в себя: один Opel Blitz

Download features: Openable Doors, Rotating Tires, Openable Engine Compartment Hatches, Reflective Mirrors, Rotatable Steering Wheel, Movable Gear Shifter

Скачать особенности: открывающиеся двери, вращающейся шины, открывающиеся люки отсека двигатель, отражающие зеркала, вращающийся руль, движимого переключения передач

Download Link

Please do not redistribute without credit.

Something happened while creating the rig, so before you do anything. Skip to 00:00:03:00 (3 Seconds) on the Editor Timeline or else the model will look unfinished.

Warning: This will make things lag.

You can fit two people in the drivers seat, if you care about model clipping have one person stick their arm out a window.

Что-то случилось при создании буровой установки, поэтому прежде чем делать что-нибудь. Перейти к 00:00:03:00 (3 секунды) на шкале времени редактор, или же модель будет выглядеть незавершенной.

Предупреждение: Это сделает вещи отстают.

Вы можете разместить двух человек в сиденье водителя, если вы заботитесь о модели стрижки у одного человека торчат их руку в окно.

Edited by Juno

11 hours ago, Kler said:

I like, but try next time not to stretch the texture.

9 hours ago, Aizekkfox said:

Yes, the texture is stretched, but still not bad
author plus. I like

I'll make sure to make it less noticeable next time @Kler

Thank you @Aizekkfox

Спасибо!

Спасибо!

Edited by Juno