Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I need help!

I am Lionnix, i do animations and gaming on my yt channel, but I want to do a big animation. I want to animate the first episode of Red vs Blue ("why are we here") with minimator! I need the following things;

Animators: tell me your info (skype name. I also need proof of just how good you are at animation.)

Riggers: this is obvious considering the guns in halo, that are also used in RvB.

If you are able to help with these things contact me through my skype: Lionnix Gaming

Thanks for your time.

P.S. I would just like to say, i am 12. If you have a problem with that, don't even bother replying. Thanks.

Edited by Lionnix Gaming

9 hours ago, Lionnix Gaming said:

Animators: tell me your info (skype name. I also need proof of just how good you are at animation.)

Riggers: this is obvious considering the guns in halo, that are also used in RvB.

i guess.

Here's my Skype: thegoldenanimations

I'll send you proof at how good I am through skype.

I'm also good at making player rigs

Edited by LucianAnimations

On 8/2/2016 at 11:49 AM, Lionnix Gaming said:

I need help!

I am Lionnix, i do animations and gaming on my yt channel, but I want to do a big animation. I want to animate the first episode of Red vs Blue ("why are we here") with minimator! I need the following things;

If you are able to help with these things contact me through my skype: Lionnix Gaming

Thanks for your time.

P.S. I would just like to say, i am 12. If you have a problem with that, don't even bother replying. Thanks.

Sure, why not. ill add you and send you my 2 best animations i had made yet.

(also hi lucian :3)

On 8/6/2016 at 10:14 AM, GoldenPig55 said:

sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, I haven't had internet, and probably wont for a while. I am using my Hotspot to type this, but (if you have skype) you can PM me your name, if you don't feel comfortable saying it in normal chat.

Nobody helped. not even one bit. I finished it ALL by my self.

Spoiler
On 8/6/2016 at 8:14 AM, Colchy said:

On 8/2/2016 at 8:12 PM, ZephyrAnimations said:

i guess.

Here's my Skype: thegoldenanimations

I'll send you proof at how good I am through skype.

I'm also good at making player rigs