XZ-11 Alpha Wolf Light Launcher

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

>accessing "XZ" folder...

>folder accessed. what would you like to open?

open "Project: Alpha Wolf.holo"

>file opened. hologram view opening...

>hologram view opened. importing 3d model...

>20%

>46%

>78%

>82%

>100%

>import sequence completed

>description detected. opening...

>description opened.

Name: XZ-11 Alpha Wolf

Type: Light Launcher

Danger: Extreme

Description:

Alpha Wolf is a weapon specialized for the darkness of the night, complete with a night vision and x-ray view implemented in the gun's scope. The gun is a light launcher, which launches a ball of light onto the target, exploding the area. It functions roughly the same as a grenade launcher, but much more accurate and has much more range. It travels at lightspeed, so it renders running useless for the target. It has an advanced HUD on the scope, and it makes targeting even easier.

Gallery: cBs9LTe.jpg902CGXr.pngbvNl6zz.pnghLUbVw1.png

>this item is available to all personnel except for personnel 1 (janitor) and 2 (security). retrieve?

>sending location...

>location received and confirmed: https://www.mediafire.com/?ka1vnfraph4pno6

(Just in case anybody was wondering, no, this is not only a schematic. It has custom blocks, lights and text so it cannot be classified as a schematic. Thank you for reading)

15 minutes ago, Marten said:

*Clicks on topic*

*Sees it's a schematic*

*Closes browser and washes my eyes with... bleach*

"(Just in case anybody was wondering, no, this is not only a schematic. It has custom blocks, lights and text so it cannot be classified as a schematic. Thank you for reading)"

please, don't respond, am sure you will with some kind of "but it's not enough to call it a rig" or "it is barely a rig and lacks of detail" or "it lacks custom textures, it's almost a schematic" you know what i think about it? i don't care, if the guy wants to call it a rig he can call it a rig...

warning swear:

Spoiler

you're only guided by stereotypes and whatever other users says, don't be a moron, say something positive or give constructive criticism about the rig, don't just complain about the things you don't like beacuse you don't help that way.

Edited by BBruce7815

Just now, BBruce7815 said:

"(Just in case anybody was wondering, no, this is not only a schematic. It has custom blocks, lights and text so it cannot be classified as a schematic. Thank you for reading)"

please, don't respond, am sure you will with some kind of "but it's not enough to call it a rig" or "it is barely a rig and lacks of detal" or "it lacks custom textures, it's almost a schematic" you know what i think about it? i don't care, if the guy wants to call it a rig he can call it a rig...

warning swear:

Hide contents

you're anly guided by stereotypes and whatever other users says, don't be a moron, say something positive or give constructive criticism about the rig, don't just complain about the things you don't like beacuse you don't help that way.

Did you actually just put a trigger warning for moron

Edited by Juno

24 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

i don't care, if the guy wants to call it a rig he can call it a rig... you're anly guided by stereotypes and whatever other users says, don't be a moron, say something positive or give constructive criticism about the rig, don't just complain about the things you don't like beacuse you don't help that way.

I'm not saying that because that other people are. I honestly hate when people use schematics for rigs, especially when it's not retextured.

And complaining about stuff you don't like is giving criticism.

AND

@BBruce7815 Can you not start flame wars with me ffs? Unfollow me or I'll literally summon Frossa.

Edited by Marten

16 minutes ago, Marten said:

I'm not saying that because that other people are. I honEstly hate when people use schematics for rigs, especially when it's not retextured.

And complaining about stuff you don't like is giving criticism.

about the spelling: i was typing very fast, i didn't noticed that misspelling, but it's only a way to defame me and not the actual argument.

about the rest:

1st sentence: ok then, i said so beacuse i saw some other users complaining about that before you, sorry if i got it bad.

2nd sentence: you didn't even gived a tip to maybe improve it, it is in fact a way of criticism as you say, but it's not the thing someone wants to read in its post when you're expecting something positive like:

"i don't like the fact that it lacks of textures, but if you put in some custom textures and maybe some details made with items it would be cool"

and now you'll say: "but its criticism, #### it!" (well, that's what i would say in your situation)

but dude:

*Clicks on topic*

*Sees it's a schematic*

*Closes browser and washes my eyes with... bleach*

(admit it, that was harsh, i would understand it if it where cringe but it's just a gun rig)

it was necessary to say such a stereotype as "bleach"? i don't know where it all started with this bleach thing but i don't really like it, it just proves my point that you're guided by internets fads (meaning fad, not f.n.a.f) and stereotypes.

19 minutes ago, Juno said:

Did you actually just put a trigger warning for moron

am really afraid of warning points.

Edited by BBruce7815

14 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

about the spelling: i was typing very fast, i didn't noticed that misspelling, but it's only a way to defame me and not the actual argument.

about the rest:

1st sentence: ok then, i said so beacuse i saw some other users complaining about that before you, sorry if i got it bad.

2nd sentence: you didn't even gived a tip to maybe improve it, it is in fact a way of criticism as you say, but it's not the thing someone wants to read in its post when you're expecting something positive like:

"i don't like the fact that it lacks of textures, but if you put in some custom textures and maybe some details made with items it would be cool"

and now you'll say: "but its criticism, #### it!" (well, that's what i would say in your situation)

but dude:

*Clicks on topic*

*Sees it's a schematic*

*Closes browser and washes my eyes with... bleach*

(admit it, that was harsh, i would understand it if it where cringe but it's just a gun rig)

it was necessary to say such a stereotype as "bleach"? i don't know where it all started with this bleach thing but i don't really like it, it just proves my point that you're guided by internets fads (meaning fad, not f.n.a.f) and stereotypes.

am really afraid of warning points.

I had to.

Imo it's quite cringy and lazy to not even retexture the schematic since it's only using about 5 different textures.

And he'll learn by his mistakes, that being said; if he makes a topic that gets "hate" or negativity then he'll know what not to do next time.

So I see absolutely no reason for us not being able to post negativity that describes the thing he have done wrong.

Edited by Marten

40 minutes ago, Marten said:

I had to.

Imo it's quite cringy and lazy to not even retexture the schematic since it's only using about 5 different textures.

And he'll learn by his mistakes, that being said; if he makes a topic that gets "hate" or negativity then he'll know what not to do next time.

So I see absolutely no reason for us not being able to post negativity that describes the thing he have done wrong.

i don't even know why i do this...

you win, is just that seeing you acting this way bothers me, why can't you say something ####### positive about something that isn't your own topic?

is like you hate all the world and when someone says something about it you become the smartest human in hearth, you believe that all the things you do are superior to the things others do, you're too pruod of yourself that you're arrogant, and i hate you for that, i just can't see how arrogant you are, you named yourself as "the one who bringed realism to MI" and you didn't even knew about skibbz or gbstudio (or any other animator that tryed realism before you even registered) but you just prefered to presume instead of investigating of another users doing the same in the past, you just said to kicksbrickster that he was learning of the master, YOU of course, beacuse nobody else did realism before, you're the master beacuse you say so, and thats it.

since that point you just feed my anger with this arrogant "criticism"

you do this criticism in wallpaper, animatios, rigs, but what you do?

fogful wallpapers to showcase "the first" realistic rig pack.

not a single animation.

"rigs" that are made by circles and textures in low round quality pretending to emulate nintendo 64's characters.

i am not the best to talk about this, but sure thing you're neither, your work is not best that ANY other work in this forums beacuse anyone did it before, but since you don't know it, you just presume your "original works"

i just can't with you, you're the living representation of what i hate of the human race, and at the same time of myself.

the arrogance you own is stronger than anyone's arrogance, it makes me feel bad by the others and even with myself, you, are the part of me that i want to forget.

On 8/2/2016 at 9:12 PM, Marten said:

*Clicks on topic*

*Sees it's a schematic*

*Closes browser and washes my eyes with... bleach*

Did you actually know it has custom blocks and text? And didn't you notice I put a freaking note at the bottom?! Welp! Here comes the pessimistic crew!!

On 2016-08-02 at 5:57 PM, BBruce7815 said:

i don't even know why i do this...

you win, is just that seeing you acting this way bothers me, why can't you say something ####### positive about something that isn't your own topic?

is like you hate all the world and when someone says something about it you become the smartest human in hearth, you believe that all the things you do are superior to the things others do, you're too pruod of yourself that you're arrogant, and i hate you for that, i just can't see how arrogant you are, you named yourself as "the one who bringed realism to MI" and you didn't even knew about skibbz or gbstudio (or any other animator that tryed realism before you even registered) but you just prefered to presume instead of investigating of another users doing the same in the past, you just said to kicksbrickster that he was learning of the master, YOU of course, beacuse nobody else did realism before, you're the master beacuse you say so, and thats it.

since that point you just feed my anger with this arrogant "criticism"

you do this criticism in wallpaper, animatios, rigs, but what you do?

fogful wallpapers to showcase "the first" realistic rig pack.

not a single animation.

"rigs" that are made by circles and textures in low round quality pretending to emulate nintendo 64's characters.

i am not the best to talk about this, but sure thing you're neither, your work is not best that ANY other work in this forums beacuse anyone did it before, but since you don't know it, you just presume your "original works"

i just can't with you, you're the living representation of what i hate of the human race, and at the same time of myself.

the arrogance you own is stronger than anyone's arrogance, it makes me feel bad by the others and even with myself, you, are the part of me that i want to forget.

Did you know that some people aren't animators? Well some aren't. Look at that! You learnt something, how hard was that? eh? You haven't seen any of my work and what I have posted below is not even 10% of it. You should probably know what you're talking about before you say something. And comparing a person to the word hate is not professional in any way. Do you even know what "human raise" means? Well, I aint gonna teach you that one, www.google.com You're welcome. Do you even know what a joke is? Well here's an explenation; something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line. The punchline was bleach if you haven't figured that one. So please back off and stop judging all my posts and assume that they are hate towards the publisher, because they're not. So don't follow me if you're tired of my posts.

Spoiler