Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

CANCELLED.

Hello everyone!

I need some help with a big project im working on, it will be from 5 to 10 minutes, and before all of you experts destroy my dream, yes, I WILL work really hard on this and I wont animate lazily like other projects I have made before, so expect something nicely made. this is what i need:

Characters (Skins):

If you want your OC to be on my animation, this is what you need:

*No futuristic skins, it can be modern, but if its a pirate age skin it would be perfect!

*Everyone is accepted, as long as it dosent break the rule above, but i will edit the Characters section when i dont need any more characters.

Use this format:

In-game name=

BadGuys or GoodGuys?=

Personality/Style= (brave, selfish, etc)

Voice Actor:

If you want to Voice Act any of the characters (or your OC) then PM me this format:

Do you want to voice act your character (if you have one) or a random one?=

Age?= (to choose you a character if you dont have one)

Microphone Quality (from 0 to 10)=

You will also get credits at the end of the video and youtube link on description.

Helpers:

@CaptainClipy = Character = Good Guys's Captain.  VoiceActor= @MCBoomBox

@GoldenPig55 = Character = Good Guys's Second Hand.  VoiceActor= [None]

@King of skulls = Character = Good Guy's Crew Member.  VoiceActor=  [None]

@8bit Animations = Character = Bad Guys's Captain.  VoiceActor=  [None]

@Nickolias = Character & Voice Actor = Bad Guy's Second Hand.  VoiceActor= @Nickolias

@Kylebirch = Character & Voice Actor = Bad Guys's Crew Member.  VoiceActor= [None]

@MCBoomBox = Voice Actor.

Edited by GoldenPig55

In-game name= (Minecraft Username: 'Nickolias', Story Name: p-probably also 'Nickolias')

BadGuys or GoodGuys?= Either

Personality/Style= 

Do you want to voice act your character (if you have one)?= Yes.

Age?= 15 (I sound 40+ (but can voice around 12-200 yrs old))

I'll change my skin if it seems too modern (I like making skins (not 'dat good doe')).

In-game name= 8bit_Evo  (I have another skin that would be better suited for the scenario)

BadGuys or GoodGuys?= Either works for me.

Personality/Style= (brave, selfish, etc) Quiet, keeps to himself most of the time, stays in the background

Do you want to voice act your character (if you have one)?= Nah.

Age?= (to choose you a character if you dont have one) 14

How long will you be needing people for? I won't have internet for a while but I would like to help. My skin is modern, but I will change it as soon as I can.

If I am able to i would like to voice my character. 

Michael quality: about a 7/10. Has a fuzzy noise in the background though.

I can edit sound using audacity if I need to. (That means I can make my voice higher/lower)

Thanks for reading this. 

10 hours ago, Lionnix Gaming said:

How long will you be needing people for? I won't have internet for a while but I would like to help. My skin is modern, but I will change it as soon as I can.

If I am able to i would like to voice my character. 

Michael quality: about a 7/10. Has a fuzzy noise in the background though.

I can edit sound using audacity if I need to. (That means I can make my voice higher/lower)

Thanks for reading this. 

*12 years old is a bit too young for this animation, sorry

*If your mic has a background sound it would ruin the animation too

*I can accept your skin, but it needs to be pirate

9 hours ago, GoldenPig55 said:

*12 years old is a bit too young for this animation, sorry

*If your mic has a background sound it would ruin the animation too

*I can accept your skin, but it needs to be pirate

You could just edit away the backround noice.

4 hours ago, MCBoomBox said:

Can't wait to voice act, am i the voice for the main character?

Well there are no main characters but if you want to count main characters then probably yes.

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

You could just edit away the backround noice.

But still, the voice is too young. Imagine the most brutal pirates in the world with 12 year old voices. 

Just now, GoldenPig55 said:

Well there are no main characters but if you want to count main characters then probably yes.

But still, the voice is too young. Imagine the most brutal pirates in the world with 12 year old voices. 

He could be a pirates son or something?

Name: Kyle

Character:(my skin) already rigged up for you: http://www.mediafire.com/download/n0vnrq7zu1tym60/FTWGaming.object

Microphone Quality: just got a Blue Snowball and haven't had much time with it... so I'm gonna guess 9

Good or Evil: Double Agent (works for both sides, avoids any fights between the two and watches from a distance, if there is a conflict he comes up with an excuse as to why he wasn't there to help. Excellent with a Bow and prefers long range strategy in combat. Bad with a sword)

My Youtube Channel(haven't done any voice acting yet but you can get a feel for what my voice is(side note: havnt used my new mic in any videos yet)): www.youtube.com/user/FTWG4M3RS