XZ-08 Verozion Laser Assault Rifle rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

>this file can be accessed by soldiers rank veteran or above

file: Access

>file accessed

>keycode needed

criminalzsuk

>access granted. welcome.

>file "XZ-08 Verozion" opened

Name: XZ-08 Verozion

Type: Laser Assault Rifle

Danger: Medium

Description:

A weapon that focuses on short-range combat, it is not very accurate. Its firing capability is <100m before it totally misses the target. It functions like an M4 originated in the 1994 (one millennium ago), but has laser for ammo. It is a bit more dangerous than the said M4. This gun's laser bolt can phase through several beings, killing all of them before it eventually stops.

Gallery:

NCsbEOK.pngU141zZq.jpg

>retrieve item?

>item retrieved. retrieval code: efTjash87I01Jne\

>retrieval location received and confirmed: https://www.mediafire.com/?sybaq0vsi7b18v3

Updates.log:

1.1 Added a scope glass, a bullet hole and a trigger and now more riglike

(Note: This gun idea was not mine. I held an event on a server for the clan I owned and had a futuristic gun-building party. One guy called GreenWarrior31 built his and asked me to import it to Mine-imator and share it, so I did)

Edited by CubeTron23

2 hours ago, Juno said:

Veteran isn't a rank in any military

This thing is actually meant for something called Project: Galatica on Google+, and it has a veteran rank in the military. So... yeah, it's not a real world thing.

2 hours ago, Emaniplex said:

Give the Blocks a solid custom Texture and then we'll be cooking.  :thumbsup:

The presentation was very thoughtful and it was really generous of you to share it with all of us.  :D

Thank you :D

2 hours ago, NietyFox said:

what

is

this

A literal schematic

2 hours ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

Pretty cool concept, you even put like... a description of it. 

But it's just a schematic.

3 hours ago, Beefray Rulan said:

Ok

Tell this guy that importing a schematic with nothing else with it and call it a rig is not a rig.

Got to give u props though for the command text and all that.

It's got a string of text at the other side you are seeing, so it can't really be classified as a schematic like my other gun XZ-10 Blazer Horizon. Plus, Blazer Horizon got lights, particles and some extra MI blocks so yeah.

Edited by CubeTron23