The Useless Chatbot Mod "Nasuka" (WIP)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What Do You Think  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this mod?

• Yes
    • No

My first MI mod. It basically just opens up a site I made so I could use the html code.  

If anyone knows how I can add a button like the settings button in MI, I would be happy if you told me how to make one.

I know what you are thinking, "Whats the point". And my answer is...  idk. Something for when you are bored i guess. But hey, at least this is not a suggestion topic.

I'm not providing a download link cause I don't see why anyone would want it anyways (I don't know if its a rule to have one).

Would You Use It?

Edited by GbStudio

20 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

If anyone knows how I can add a button like the settings button in MI, I would be happy if you told me how to make one.

What do you mean by "settings button", do you mean the gear? also fix those icons boi

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

17 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

What do you mean by "settings button", do you mean the gear? also fix those icons boi

I'm pretty sure. I can't seem to find where the icons are, I edited the browser icon but it changed the star icon tooo.O

8 minutes ago, The Tan James said:

Wait a minute. is that name a Studio Ghibli Reference to this?
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNOE76eD9Y4yU6154EgXTGpmvzIunHBv5l3fNG5yuALGJgP46c

Actually no. Although I googled the name to see if it was a girl or boy name when I was deciding the name for the bot and I'm pretty sure that person in the picture is who I found

8 minutes ago, Juno said:

I see potential, you could make it into the Minecraft version of Cortana or Siri

My original plan was to make a bot you could easily access to ask questions about mi or ask for help. 

11 minutes ago, Juno said:

I would download it if its customizable. Example: Custom Icons, Custom Scripts.

Actually, I was thinking of it was popular enough, I would code my own bot which you could "easily" customize. But it would have to be offline because I can't run any servers. 

Edited by GbStudio

4 hours ago, CuBix said:

How about a real chat mod ?

Basically like the forums chat but inside MI.

And maybe add some account customisation

I can easily redirect it to go to the MI forums chat room or some other chat room. Nobody uses the forum one though.

6 hours ago, EpicJ said:

Can you hold a proper conversation with it? I'm guessing no.

Pfft, real conversations. Nobody needs those. 

Actually, I might try to code my chat bot with lots of simple "if-then" statements in gamemaker. It would take a while so I'm probably going to just stick to those free botmakers online.

Edited by GbStudio

1 hour ago, The LuckyFox said:

For me, it looks like it just asks you a set of questions and not really anything else.

Which is where I would hope user submitted responses could come in handy.

====

How's the progress on the mod anyways? @GbStudio

13 hours ago, The LuckyFox said:

For me, it looks like it just asks you a set of questions and not really anything else.

I programmed the version in the video so that Nasuka responds to a comment or question. It can't actually ask a question by itself unless it was a greeting like "How are you" or a response to a comment.

11 hours ago, Juno said:

Which is where I would hope user submitted responses could come in handy.

====

How's the progress on the mod anyways? @GbStudio

I haven't made too much progress. I seriously thought that people said yes to the poll as a joke 

It will come out someday.

2 hours ago, GbStudio said:

I programmed the version in the video so that Nasuka responds to a comment or question. It can't actually ask a question by itself unless it was a greeting like "How are you" or a response to a comment.

I haven't made too much progress. I seriously thought that people said yes to the poll as a joke 

It will come out someday.

I look forward to it

On 9/16/2016 at 9:30 AM, Juno said:

You should throw down a DL for alpha/beta testing for feedback. I bet people are still interested, if it wasn't true, I wouldn't be here bugging you about this cool little feature

Maybe sometime this month or next month.

36 minutes ago, Warlust said:

Cool. Can I suggest? If so, then please make a delay on her response so that the chat would be more like "chatting".

If u want to...

I don't know if I'll actually finish it. I honestly made it as a joke (though it is real).