Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If you nabbed it from the Blockland forums, please do us a favor and sift through your history so we can give proper credit where due. Some people may have worked hard on those texture maps, and to see "from the great people at the Blockland forums" not only snubs them from the credit, but it could trigger a response from the community. It's not likely but hell, we get our asses in a knot when we see something stolen around here.

2 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

If you nabbed it from the Blockland forums, please do us a favor and sift through your history so we can give proper credit where due. Some people may have worked hard on those texture maps, and to see "from the great people at the Blockland forums" not only snubs them from the credit, but it could trigger a response from the community. It's not likely but hell, we get our asses in a knot when we see something stolen around here.

Never a truer word has ever been said

@Mike

These forums is becoming endangered because of people stealing stuff from other websites and not following the rules properly I'm not it's just you but many others

I calling out peoples names or that will get me into big trouble.

now if you excuse me but although this is very nice I'm not downloading it due to it being stolen without permission

4 minutes ago, ShadowUnicornAnimations said:

now if you excuse me but although this is very nice I'm not downloading it due to it being stolen without permission

It wasn't exactly stolen, just there was no credit given. (well, I guess that does sound like plagiarism more, which is a kind of stealing)

1 minute ago, ÜberKiller said:

It wasn't exactly stolen, just there was no credit given. (well, I guess that does sound like plagiarism more, which is a kind of stealing)

Wow... I'm geting outta here before this gets real

Edited by ShadowUnicornAnimations
Swear word and grammar

Honestly I don't feel like redirecting people to the Blockland forums would be giving credit where it's due. Seeing as the people on Blockland forum just snagged em from someone else. If anything I should somehow credit the original authors, but since I only know that some of them are from Roblox and a guy named Hipshot, there's not much I can do for the rest.

51 minutes ago, ShadowUnicornAnimations said:

Never a truer word has ever been said

@Mike

These forums is becoming endangered because of people stealing stuff from other websites and not following the rules properly I'm not it's just you but many others

I calling out peoples names or that will get me into big trouble.

Is it THAT hard to take a picture of the sky? xD And, "tediously fit them into the texture map", which means he had taken the pictures, but he made the skybox thing. xD

On 7/26/2016 at 12:57 PM, Mike said:

Honestly I don't feel like redirecting people to the Blockland forums would be giving credit where it's due. Seeing as the people on Blockland forum just snagged em from someone else. If anything I should somehow credit the original authors, but since I only know that some of them are from Roblox and a guy named Hipshot, there's not much I can do for the rest.

How do you use it? I tried adding 'em as a custom sky, and tried Skybox, Skysphere, and Image, and none worked. What did I do wrong?

On 12/3/2018 at 11:35 AM, Sticknub said:

How do you use it? I tried adding 'em as a custom sky, and tried Skybox, Skysphere, and Image, and none worked. What did I do wrong?

For the ones with multiple images, use Skybox and click "Mapped texture".