Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey I'm TheGameKing1001 or TheKingofGames1001, I've been around this community since the beta version and been trying to be making some decent animations. To me this minecraft animation program is unbelievable and I think it's about time I join this forum and I have a treat for you that is animation that I wanted to do for a long time. You see three to four years ago there was this guy on youtube called lordofthejimmy, he was in the process of making a series called Smash Brothers after hours based on the game Brawl, but they ran into several problems and the entire first episode was left unanimated. He asked if anyone would like to animate it they could do it. So I thought I would make one in a minecraft kind of form, but due to the limitations at the time it was a no go. But after the new version came out the work finally was able to be complete nice and smoothly.

So here is the animation. Any feedback you could give would be nice. Script goes to JTCurtus and everyone else who was working on the original project, the animation of the minecraft version was made by me.