The hover Board Race Collab[CANCELLED],

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

43 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

if you are 100% willing to join,PM first,because im not sure if you want to join or not,but if you do,PM so I can figure who is going in order of the collab L:

One last question before my body explodes in tantan information

The 10 people have to form a team, I mean two team of 5 people?

Does the map can create it yourself, that is, the landscape?

Can I move the direction of the camera, angles and all that, as I want?

Do I have to talk to all those involved in this collaboration?

Everyone can make your own version?

Just now, TecnoGamerJW said:

One last question before my body explodes in tantan information

The 10 people have to form a team, I mean two team of 5 people?

Does the map can create it yourself, that is, the landscape?

Can I move the direction of the camera, angles and all that, as I want?

Do I have to talk to all those involved in this collaboration?

Everyone can make your own version?

Good Questions,il anwser them all :D

no,You do not have to communicate to EVRYONE,the only people you do communicate to are the people who come in before and After you so.Since your here

Patrick>Technogamer>Lucian

You are going to need Patricks rig so you can rek him/her and Lucian needs your rig so he can rekk you

you can Create the map yourself or you can use Landscape Generated in your world,[As long as it doesn't Interfere with the Track,BUT you can change the way the Curves and turns the track goes,so you can make it go upside down if you want,but they have to go back to the surface in the beginning or ending of your animation,BUT if Lucian wants his upside down in the Beginning,you can end it Upside down and Lucian will have to set the track to the ground at the end of the entry,that is the person after him wants it upside-down or not.

As long as your Subject is  going faster[OR same speed] NOT SLOWER,then the Template Animation of steve in the download,then you can have as many free camera angles as you wish :D

No,only the people that are next to you,you can send them a download link and ask them about what track setup they want,and its done

wut?

31 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

Good Questions,il anwser them all :D

no,You do not have to communicate to EVRYONE,the only people you do communicate to are the people who come in before and After you so.Since your here

Patrick>Technogamer>Lucian

You are going to need Patricks rig so you can rek him/her and Lucian needs your rig so he can rekk you

you can Create the map yourself or you can use Landscape Generated in your world,[As long as it doesn't Interfere with the Track,BUT you can change the way the Curves and turns the track goes,so you can make it go upside down if you want,but they have to go back to the surface in the beginning or ending of your animation,BUT if Lucian wants his upside down in the Beginning,you can end it Upside down and Lucian will have to set the track to the ground at the end of the entry,that is the person after him wants it upside-down or not.

As long as your Subject is  going faster[OR same speed] NOT SLOWER,then the Template Animation of steve in the download,then you can have as many free camera angles as you wish :D

No,only the people that are next to you,you can send them a download link and ask them about what track setup they want,and its done

wut?

Really thank you very much :D

8 minutes ago, Troncreeper01 said:

where are the downloads to peoples rigs in this collab

Tracks,speed template,my charecter,All On the main page,now for the charecter rigs with their hover boards,you gotta ask them abd have to be in the Collab and next you in the order to make sure

50 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

Tracks,speed template,my charecter,All On the main page,now for the charecter rigs with their hover boards,you gotta ask them abd have to be in the Collab and next you in the order to make sure

if I'm not mistaken this must be so:

"David" has to beat "Ninjabee_Redtricitiy"

"Ninjabee_Redtricitiy" must beat "Patrick"

"Patrick" has to beat "Technogamer"

"Technogamer" must beat "Lucian"

"Lucian" must beat "Gamereix"

"Gamereix" must beat "Slimenation_Animation"

"Slimenation_Animation" must beat "BBruce7815"

"BBruce7815" must beat "BlueYoshi"

"BlueYoshi" must beat "Pigeon_"

"Pigeon_" must beat "Sword"

I'm wrong?

9 minutes ago, TecnoGamerJW said:

if I'm not mistaken this must be so:

"David" has to beat "Ninjabee_Redtricitiy"

"Ninjabee_Redtricitiy" must beat "Patrick"

"Patrick" has to beat "Technogamer"

"Technogamer" must beat "Lucian"

"Lucian" must beat "Gamereix"

"Gamereix" must beat "Slimenation_Animation"

"Slimenation_Animation" must beat "BBruce7815"

"BBruce7815" must beat "BlueYoshi"

"BlueYoshi" must beat "Pigeon_"

"Pigeon_" must beat "Sword"

I'm wrong?

Other way Around

"Ninjabee_Redtricitiy" has to beat "David"

"Patrick" must beat "Ninjabee_Redtricitiy"

"Technogamer" has to beat "Patrick"

"Lucian" must beat "Technogamer"

"Gamereix" must beat "Lucian"

"Slimenation_Animation" must beat "Gamereix"

"BBruce7815" must beat "SlimeNation_Animation"

"BlueYoshi" must beat "BBruce7815"

"Pigeon_" must beat "BlueYoshi_"

"sword" Must beat "Pigeon"

"Troncreep" Must beat "Sword"

David>Ninjabee_Redtricitiy>Patrick>Technogamer>Lucian>Gamereix>Slimenation_Animation>BBruce7815>BlueYoshi>Pigeon_>Sword>Troncreeper

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

3 hours ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

but what if i dont wanna animate david? what if i want to animate my friend? OR what if i want my friend to win instead of me?

this also means i have to wait for you to add me into the order system if i wanted to join.

see, now this is a reason why the forum can't co-operate in a certain way. (i would have suggested co-operating with your friends or a small team. like hyun's dojo does sometimes.

but hey I'm in.

Seems interesting... im in. I've thought of creating a hoverboard rig for Ant, but i *kinda* thought Hoverboards are overrated. -\_:wacko:_/-

hold on... do we have to put our rigs like in the comment so the next person who joins would get them???????????????????

8 hours ago, Tiedemies1 said:

Seems interesting... im in. I've thought of creating a hoverboard rig for Ant, but i *kinda* thought Hoverboards are overrated. -\_:wacko:_/-

hold on... do we have to put our rigs like in the comment so the next person who joins would get them???????????????????

Not at all you just have to ask the rig to who you're suposed to beat in a pm or skype or something.

And the guy who's suposed to beat you is gonna ask for your rig