Minecraft Story Mode Rig 1.0.6

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone, this work is still in development, because, I made a mistake, in which the hair of the characters i made with a map of minecraft and not cubes, but will update the rig that I have for months , as i progress, I will publish the characters. Visit this post occasionally.

Order of publication of the characters:

-Reuben: (07-24-2016)

Link: https://mega.nz/#!mopWTISS!RBxCRCNPigFkObfxir_kqy303sSCYBinwUmQo3wsFBM

Spoiler

CoETQmyXgAASP-0.jpg

-Jesse (Male version)

-Olivia

-Axel

-Lukas

-Petra

-Gabriel

-Magnus

-Ellegaard

-Soren

-Ivor

Edited by TecnoGamerJW
Update

This is Fantastic. I've been looking for these since I got Mine-Imator. I've created a story set within MC Story mode. If you want to know more I need a (small) team to help me make it. Join and you get to know details... or just upload these, I use them and credit you. If you want to be a part of 

MineCraft Story Mode

Order of the Guild

Email me at ZombieGuildfordTM@gmail.comThe_Amulets.png

Edited by ZombieGuildford
Added information.

1 hour ago, ZombieGuildford said:

This is Fantastic. I've been looking for these since I got Mine-Imator. I've created a story set within MC Story mode. If you want to know more I need a (small) team to help me make it. Join and you get to know details... or just upload these, I use them and credit you. If you want to be a part of 

MineCraft Story Mode

Order of the Guild

im help you

6 hours ago, ZombieGuildford said:

MineCraft Story Mode

Order of the Guild

Ok, no problem, but, what i help?