Need some Rig makers, and video editors, also Voice actors and some Texture Pack Makers

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, ShadowGMC said:

too many jobs. you know you dont need texture packs

You need texture packs for animation that's like based of something like Star Wars, Roblox, Star Trek, Dead Space and many more so when im making a Star Wars based animation or Roblox based animation i need Texture Packs for it and its also useful to add more realism than just adding shaders

FoF14ps.pngOML ITS MY CLONE TROOPER SKIN!!!!!!!!!! (Just for me btw) jSEpmZM.png OML ITS MY SECONDARY SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Both of these i cannot use as my real skin because i don't have the MONEYZ to buy an MC Account :P)

And also if the skins i can search for it on the internet lol and if i found the texture pack on the internet that is good enough then the Texture Pack creators don't need to make the Texture Packs but what i really need though is Video Editors, Voice Actors, and Riggers but i already found one rigger up there in the comment section :P  2Q==2Q==60b73041000047d4e8737d4eee9c5a08.jpgThat Stormtrooper face though is huge lol xD

Edited by TheHumanBeetweenTheClones

1 hour ago, TheHumanBeetweenTheClones said:

You need texture packs for animation that's like based of something like Star Wars, Roblox, Star Trek, Dead Space and many more so when im making a Star Wars based animation or Roblox based animation i need Texture Packs for it and its also useful to add more realism than just adding shaders

FoF14ps.pngOML ITS MY CLONE TROOPER SKIN!!!!!!!!!! (Just for me btw) jSEpmZM.png OML ITS MY SECONDARY SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Both of these i cannot use as my real skin because i don't have the MONEYZ to buy an MC Account :P)

And also if the skins i can search for it on the internet lol and if i found the texture pack on the internet that is good enough then the Texture Pack creators don't need to make the Texture Packs but what i really need though is Video Editors, Voice Actors, and Riggers but i already found one rigger up there in the comment section :P  2Q==2Q==60b73041000047d4e8737d4eee9c5a08.jpgThat Stormtrooper face though is huge lol xD

heh,if only they can shoot the target properly L: