Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(still don't know if this is the right place to post this,) Hello! I need skins for an Escapists series I'm working on, I'm gonna make it an episodic (wow, that's a word? XD) series, and I need people to... sign this form to get sent to prison... k. bai.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Crime/reason(not too rude tho,):

Description:

Will you drop the soap? Yes/No:

EXAMPLE

Name: Ryan Sonic

Crime/reason(not too rude tho,): Was playing pokemon GO and walked into a bush, which had police men in it, they mistakenly took me in to CUSTARDy (yeah, we make custard jokes here.)

Description: A bootiful boy who found himself in prison one day, mistakenly taken in by the police, his dreams of catching the legendary Bidoof may never come true, he has the powers of an Enderman, but the police put a bracelet (Yaaayy...) on all inmates, which stops all powers.

Will you drop the soap? Yes/No: Most likely, yeah, come on guys, its soap, who hasn't dropped soap in a shower before?

Edited by Sonicxryan

6 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

i thought this was "The Escapists"

You know the game rite? Its that.

I'm dumb, yeah it is The Escapists xD

Edited by Sonicxryan

5 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

"Santa will still come to your house."

... Wait, what?

5 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

"Santa will still come to your house."

... Wait, what?