SPECIAL 300 SUBSCRIBERS!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone, I am new to this community, (I speak Spanish) and my channel already has 300 subscribers, so I made an animation, not to say xDI hope to please everyone in the community :D I have nothing more to say xD

EDIT: English subtitles available xD

Video:

Edited by TecnoGamerJW

Just now, TecnoGamerJW said:

Ok, XDXD

en verdad veo un gran animador en ti, si logras hacer animaciones sin que te pegue la vagancia entonces te aplaudo, se que tienes un futuro por estos foros ;).

i truly see a great animator on you, if you reach doing animations without being hit by lazyness then i applause you, i know you have a future around this forums ;).

tambien puedes hablar con @-StickyMations- y @NoelKreiss, ellos tambien hablan español.

28 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

en verdad veo un gran animador en ti, si logras hacer animaciones sin que te pegue la vagancia entonces te aplaudo, se que tienes un futuro por estos foros ;).

i truly see a great animator on you, if you reach doing animations without being hit by lazyness then i applause you, i know you have a future around this forums ;).

tambien puedes hablar con @-StickyMations- y @NoelKreiss, ellos tambien hablan español.

Very Thanks ^w^. I have many projects in mind that I want to realize :)

Muchas gracias ^w^ tengo muchos proyectos en mente que quiero hacer realidad :)

40 minutes ago, TecnoGamerJW said:

Very Thanks ^w^. I have many projects in mind that I want to realize :)

Muchas gracias ^w^ tengo muchos proyectos en mente que quiero hacer realidad :)

ah por cierto, puedo ayudarte con los subtitulos si quieres, solo que no se como, puedo traducir pero no se como funciona esto de los subtitulos.

oh btw, i can help you with subtitles if you want, is just i don't know how, i can traduct but i don't know how subtitles work.

29 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

ah por cierto, puedo ayudarte con los subtitulos si quieres, solo que no se como, puedo traducir pero no se como funciona esto de los subtitulos.

oh btw, i can help you with subtitles if you want, is just i don't know how, i can traduct but i don't know how subtitles work.

En el video, cerca de la descripción, busca en donde dice más, luego le das en transcripción y luego le das en añadir subtitulos :)

In the video, near the description , look Where it says " more " then give him " transcription " And then give you " add subtitle " :)

39 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

Pero ya está listo los subtitulos en ingles, pero solamente de la animación, lo que resta del video es un preguntas y respuestas, gracias de todas formas, si deseas ayudar con el resto del video, wow, eres DIOS :D  :steve_shocked:

But you are ready in Inglés subtitles , but only of animation , the rest of the video is a questions and answers , thanks anyway , if you want help with the rest of the video, wow , you're GOD :D:steve_shocked:

For you to know @BBruce7815 @NoelKreiss, TecnoGameJW is my friend.

I met him the first day I joined the forum, but he never conected again since then... for 9 months I waited for him to come back but he didn't.

So he recently got his account back, so I could speak with him on the forum chat. To have an idea, I had less than 25 rep when he was there,

now I've got +600 8D

2 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

For you to know @BBruce7815 @NoelKreiss, TecnoGameJW is my friend.

I met him the first day I joined the forum, but he never conected again since then... for 9 months I waited for him to come back but he didn't.

So he recently got his account back, so I could speak with him on the forum chat. To have an idea, I had less than 25 rep when he was there,

now I've got +600 8D

haha, yeah, i joined almost the same week you did, and i'm just +300...

you know you lack of posts when this happens

Edited by BBruce7815