3D Bow & Arrow Rig by AnxiousCynic

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Thanks, guys! Really appreciate the feedback!

37 minutes ago, MCBoomBox said:

Hey Cynic, this is coooooooolio! I was wondering if you know any crate rigs? If not well...you know what i am gonna say...Can you make one? yup i said it.

I'm not really aware of anything like that, right off... What kind of crate are you referring to?

15 hours ago, AnxiousCynic said:

Thanks, guys! Really appreciate the feedback!

I'm not really aware of anything like that, right off... What kind of crate are you referring to?

like this Old-Crate-241-Design-psd4933.png

Cool :D Do you think for your next tutorial you could do : How to add motion blur. I think that's what it's called. It's when in slow motion the object seems to get duplicated and left behind...?

18 minutes ago, iFallOffStuff said:

Cool :D Do you think for your next tutorial you could do : How to add motion blur. I think that's what it's called. It's when in slow motion the object seems to get duplicated and left behind...?

Do you mean like, realistic motion blur, or that still frame / strobe effect where there's basically a cutout of the character/object trailing behind?

8 minutes ago, AnxiousCynic said:

Do you mean like, realistic motion blur, or that still frame / strobe effect where there's basically a cutout of the character/object trailing behind?

Either :) prefferrably realistic

Edited by iFallOffStuff