Mineimator Tool Expansion

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Tool Expansion

Hello, today the long awaited tool rig is finally here! There isn't much to show off, the rig is pretty much self-explanatory. Basically, I just bumped up the pixels that wen't part of the edge, and it took a lot longer than I thought it would. It is based off of the rymdnisse rig's tools.

TLwUgXn.png 9xLNRXP.png

Here is a comparison of the rymdnisse rig and mine.

vCPS0o4.png AjbXAig.png

Download:https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qg05jlevx2evr/Tool_Expansion

-RandomPr0file

P.S. If you use this or any of my other rigs, please remember to leave a link to my profile on the forums! This helps me get the motivation to make more rigs! Thanks!

Edited by RandomPr0file

Wow! What a week this has been. First, I neglected this rig after getting back, And when I finally got the motivation to make the rig, I accidentally rendered them as .JPEG, and then the textures started resizing and stuff, and I decided to ditch the shovel, because it didn't make  scence, digging with a shovel with elevated areas where you need to hold dirt. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this rig, and I will see you in my next one!

Edited by RandomPr0file

On 5/26/2017 at 0:07 PM, Youtuber4Life said:

Where ate the shovels!

:D

The .png were messed up, so I just ditched it. Also, as I said, It made no sense to dig objects It it bumped out at the central, where it needs to be pushed in.