Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

tunky_in_the_desert_by_sb7989_art-da9q23

"As if his day couldn't any worse after failing to find food, he gets lost in a desert. How unfortunate."

So this is a wallpaper that I almost abandoned, just because it looked pretty bad at first. Once I tidied it up a bit, I thought it actually looked quite adequate. What do you guys think I could improve?

I really like the footprints.

Some suggestions I have;

1. Put small sand blocks around the things in the sand to make it look like it was dropped in and didn't just sink in without dislodging anything.

2. Be careful with the blurring of the background. MI isn't the best at gradient blurring, so it looks a bit abrupt. This is the same any time that feature is used, though.

3. To add more depth, custom texture blocks to make them the same color as the yellow and blue bands and make it more 3D.

That's about it! As I said before, the footprints are a nice addition. The lighting is also pretty good.

Oh.. one last thing. If possible, make the tail droop more. It looks slightly rigid in my opinion. Idk if that's what you were going for though. :)

Hope my suggestions help.