Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

help me take desicions!  

18 members have voted

1. 1. what format should this series be made on?

• comics!
    • animations!
    • both!
  2. 2. should this series have extra material? (behind the scenes, trivia, non serious fillers, etc).

3. 3. so you give me green light to do this series?

so, long time ago i showed up some wallpapers about a series i was planning since 2015, but i felt like i didn't had the skills and the resources to create it, so here i am, a year later, hope you like this character showcase, also i made a poll to know your opinion, should this series be a comic series or an animation series?

first of, DEMIAN and SOUL

Spoiler

k9b2U7P.png

lost in the mountains after his father's death, demian lived alone doing meditation by 5 years, till the big explosion, that made him go back down.

across this years, demian was capable to do things that normal people couldn't do, he reached an incredible power that made him able to get his soul into this reality, in the years he was alone with his soul he trained both, mind and body, to be the best swordsman, but being alone made he crazy, that crazy that he thinks that his soul is a separate being, and created a double personality, so it's like demian and soul aren't the same.

Mv8DgxS.png

ME (Bruce):

Spoiler

ci7XwlX.png

when his friend escaped from the city 5 years ago, he tried to find him and bring him back, he heard that he escaped to the mountains, so he ran across the woods to find him, in the way, he was attacked by a group of soldiers, in the confussion, a sciensist grabbed him and moved him to a lab, there he was a test subject of inventions made in improvement inc. 

all he could remember, was his friends, and his family.

kLx6THu.png

mah sister, MOMO:

Spoiler

lsN40Lj.png

in this 5 years, momo visited different countrys across the world, in jis last visit to Denmark, he buyed his antique armband in a old store managed by an old man.

ouJEL2q.png

and my cousin, LUKE:

Spoiler

OwI3EJ2.png

he became a famous motorcycle racer, in one of his races in groenland, a fan gift him a sword that he says he found in a expediton, he kept it across the years, till he finally found the incredible powers of the sword.

JLod3Hh.png

now the enemys!

JAW:

Spoiler

gNW6tEN.png

no story have been discovered yet.

EifqJmz.png

PHANTOM:

Spoiler

eQ1cnAP.png

across the war, he was the only soldier that survived, his scythe keeps him alive, even when he shoud just be dust and bones.

his scythe makes him invisible for the prey, and the other ones too.

SENTINEL:

Spoiler

7Pw2gGy.png

the invinsible gunsman that always shoots in the blank.

also a fan of 70's gangsters.

WQwMJQW.png

STUNNER:

Spoiler

ewODMBT.png

was a famous youtuber adict to streams, his weapon origin is unknown yet.

UEQyEOw.png

well, that's all, hope you like this charcaters and give me some feedback about them.

don't forget the poll!

See you later!

Gamers and Freaks!

Edited by BBruce7815