R E A L I T Y (Halftime Special) [TRAILER]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5/10 needs more lens flares

Spoiler

(in REALITY I would give it an 8.5/10. the -1.5 points for how confusing it would be for someone who just happened to stumble onto this video and did not watch any of the 4 concepts prior to watching this video. Good job m8!:D)

^

Edited by Darwfer
typo

KillU - Kill you ( Stole It ,_, ) ( Im Sorry )

''My Name Is
             RMRBAIITA'' 

Im guessing that means, You're gonna fight Anti's true self (Original self, I guess), ;ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, (As your normal self, or as Ati, fighting his original self, Idk) ( Also give me my free cookie -w- )

OffTopic: Really Good Animation :D

1 hour ago, The Tan James said:

AHAHA you got that one! :D heres ur cookie

It was a mystery?! I thought it was obvious!  :(

Eh, in other news:

Spoiler

eUpsPnY.png

I found this guy and immediately interrogated him regarding the origin of his name. After lots of prying, he said he "invented it."

So, I showed him your fourth Concept and skipped the video link to about 0:20, to which he replied with, "OMG." "That's the best video ever."  xD

What I figured to be a fan of yours turned out to become one anyway.  :D

Just a little comment i put in the video to anyone who may or may not be interested in this theorizing stuff.
"If you want a little hint, heres a few phrases and what you're looking at to theorize

The symbol at the end that says "It decides" is something that may or may not be revealed in future concepts (i'm actually debating on showing what it is)
On the feathers video i mentioned "There is a character that appears only one time in Reality, but is one of the most important characters in James/Ati's Life." that character is RMRBAIITA. But you have to figure out who he is (notice the colours)
"The Concepts of Reality" Is a type of religion/ideology in the universe of james/ati that is connected to both the symbol and RMRBAIITA.
The symbol is built on a repetitive code used in nearly every film/animation/story. no matter its connection to James/Ati. Your job is to find this code, it could be numbers or words. It could be anything.

Changed that a little bit.

Edited by The Tan James

I like to think that RMRBAIITA is the angel before he became ATI, and then took up the name ATI because of his dead wife,Ametial. the only 3 letters they have in common in both names is a,t,and i. to further back it up the last three letters of RMRBAIITA is ATI, this all might be a coincidence but i think RMRBAIITA is the angel before becoming ATI. The Tan James even said

On 7/10/2016 at 2:03 AM, The Tan James said:

(notice the colours)

the text was light blue, and the eyes of the angel was also, light blue, the only part i'm stumped at is that he said,

On 7/10/2016 at 2:03 AM, The Tan James said:

There is a character that appears only one time in Reality,

and the male angel never appeared on Reality. Help?  

Edited by EmeraldEmperor
realization

14 minutes ago, EmeraldEmperor said:

I like to think that RMRBAIITA is the angel before he became ATI, and then took up the name ATI because of his dead wife,Ametial. the only 3 letters they have in common in both names is a,t,and i. to further back it up the last three letters of RMRBAIITA is ATI, this all might be a coincidence but i think RMRBAIITA is the angel before becoming ATI. The Tan James even said

the text was light blue, and the eyes of the angel was also, light blue, the only part i'm stumped at is that he said,

and the male angel never appeared on Reality. Help?  

1. Nope rmrbaiita is not the girl, the girl was Ametiel

2. the male angel IS Ati