Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

39 minutes ago, Gamerix True Playz said:

For a beginner, this is REALLY good.

b277d5e4b3997f1861cc64b53f1906564c8303d9

But seriously. There's no scenery, no sound, it uses linear transitions, and wtf was with the cobblestone at the end?

Btw, @RobhertyF, take note of those points I made.

9 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

b277d5e4b3997f1861cc64b53f1906564c8303d9

But seriously. There's no scenery, no sound, it uses linear transitions, and wtf was with the cobblestone at the end?

Btw, @RobhertyF, take note of those points I made.

Listen, I'm trying to supportive in the world of the Mine-Imator forums. And you can tell he's just starting off. When I used Mine-Imator back then, my animations are worse, I can assure you that.

On 7/10/2016 at 2:42 AM, Gamerix True Playz said:

Listen, I'm trying to supportive in the world of the Mine-Imator forums. And you can tell he's just starting off. When I used Mine-Imator back then, my animations are worse, I can assure you that.

Well I'm at least giving constructive criticism so they can better themselves instead of being told that what they're doing is really good, when really there's lots of room to improve! Because if they're told that what they're doing is already great, they won't try to get better. That's why giving constructive criticism is better than just complimenting them.