Eerie Corridor Wallpaper [4K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I can't see anything. That's disappointing, especially with there being 4 torches that don't light up at all. But you obviously know they're there since they have particles...

*Correction, they light up but it's not bright enough to make sense. The orange part of the torch needs to be completely bright.

Edited by BAC0NB0Y

Just now, BAC0NB0Y said:

I can't see anything. That's disappointing, especially with there being 2 torches that don't light up at all.

Meh. I was trying to add to the "spooky, unknown" effect. I'm still trying to learn how to make decent lighting effects. 

6 minutes ago, SB7989 said:

Meh. I was trying to add to the "spooky, unknown" effect. I'm still trying to learn how to make decent lighting effects. 

Use that light thing in the crafting table or something.... idk

21 minutes ago, JayLightningMC said:

Use that light thing in the crafting table or something.... idk

Wow.

Perfect explanation.

I can see you're ready to make an animated movie and an animating team.

Ontopic: I like it, but I think it could use some more light coming from the torches.

10 minutes ago, CaptainClipy said:

Ontopic: I like it, but I think it could use some more light coming from the torches.

Alright. Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to use it for my next wallpaper. :)