BBruce7815's Rig Pack -Facial Rig Edition!-

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

help me to decide  

6 members have voted

1. 1. should i release the empty template? (without accesories)

• yes
    • i don't care
  2. 2. and waht about my OC?

• yeah why not?
    • YES DO IT RIGHT NOW YOU-
    • i don't care

hello there! am back with another pack, this time, THE FACIAL RIG EDITION!!

i've been working in my personal rig by like a week and tested it by months, i think it isn't advanced but complicated, so i wanted to show some examples on how modifying it, not just to make it fit with your character, to make more characters too without having to know much than reskining, so, lets start!

i also have to mention that i have taken the more used skins (according to a website) so it would be a tutorial and a joke at the same time, so, prepared? LET'S GO!

Spoiler

here's all the characters toghether, guess the names!

TYYt8Df.png

first of, CAPTAIN 'MURICA:

Spoiler

basicly the template with a shield, enjoy!

tlIUuFM.png

the normal rigs are composed of 4 textures:

skin: the character itself without the 3d details, edit your skin to fit the base.

ultimate item sheet: this is the name i put for the item sheet that has the facial item on it, to give your character a face that fits it's skin, just edit this sheet.

hands skin: since the hands are made of arms that makes fingers, you'll have to paint them of the color you want them to be, also, if you draw a little sleeve in all the skin pieces (arms and legs) they may appear as knukcles covered by a glove, wait, and the glove? well, that sends us to the next texture.

hands item sheet: this item sheet basivly just contains two things, the palm of the hand (or glove) and a custom item that your character may have in it's hands, you can delete the item if your character doesn't has any, it's just an option for you to use.

THE COWBOY:

Spoiler

LcU15lP.png

also a normal skin, but this one is configurated to fit a beard, so if your character has a godlike beard, you won't have to remove it.

THE ROBOT CREEPER:

Spoiler

zeGkXjX.png

this is a normal rig modified to fit a creeper mouth's shape, it only has the lower lip, but still works very good, so remember, if you want a hunger games animation, this guy must be there.

THE CRAZY BIKINI GUY:

Spoiler

t7FZI9z.png

an entirely normal rig without any kind of modifivation, but why it should be modified? look, the guy's silly!

THE MAGIC PLANT:

Spoiler

Y4g2EU4.png

in this one, i removed the mouth so you can have a normal minecraft face nose down and some extremely complicated eyelids nose up, oh i forgot, this guy doesn't has nose.

also i forgot to say none of this rigs has eyebrows, sorry!

THE STEREOTYPICAL GIRL:

Spoiler

LBRXg4K.png

never saw that stereotypical girl skin on the server? well, if you want it now you have it!

this rig was modified to have a chest (yeah, i know, now am a bad guy 'cus i made this stereotype) it is locked so you won't have problems when moving the body, maybe when you bend the body it would come up a bit (haha, am the only one laughing at this?) so you'll have to move it down, cus it looks very bad if you don't do so.

THE SUPERPIG;

Spoiler

wX6MKHx.png

normal rig but without mouth, instead, it has its pig nose! you can modify its snout to fit with any furry you wanna create! (yeah, i know, i don't care).

THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL DUDE:

Spoiler

PMgKp7j.png

yeah, another normal rig, but as i said, this is just a charcater made out of the most used skins, so it fits perfectly as a background or secondary character.

Well, that's all.

see you later 

GAMERS AND FREAKS

THE DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qto4mtbksy8si4q/BBruce7815's+crazy+rig+pack+-Facial+Rig+Edition!-.zip

Edited by BBruce7815
added download link

Just now, blockerlocker said:

I never realized that having breasts was a stereotype, as oppose to a normal part of human anatomy.

Anyways, these rigs are great and all, but they're really just reskins of a character rig with slight alterations. Pretty neato, but without a download link, it'll just be moved to wallpapers with the rest of the showcase stuff.

I rate 5/10

yeah i know, this was more like to explain how this works and the way you can modify the rig itself, also giving some characters to use in the background of a project, i think the rig is very advanced (or complicated) so as you said, this is more like a showcase, also, the download link is now being putted in.

and about the breasts, i completely agree with you but i was afraid that maybe someone may get offended by that.