Best Mine imator rig?

14 hours ago, Pancakes Hero! said:

its too easy i could make better in 15 minutes.

it even isnt looking like c4d or blender rig.

it even dont remind mine rigs.

so exause me, but that mouth have bugs.

its reminds me mi 0.6.2. you can better dude.

It's (lack of capitalization and punctuation for a contraction.) so (incorrect word choice) easy(lack of punctuation). (lack of capitalization) could make a better rig (missing contextual information) in 15 minutes.

It (lack of capitalization) doesn't even look (incorrect word choice) like (missing contextual information) C4D or Blender (missing capitalization for a name or title) rig.

[This next sentence's word choice is completely foul that the meaning of the sentence is up to interpretation of the reader.]

It (lack of capitalization) doesn't even (incorrect word choice) remind me of my own (missing contextual information) rigs.

Possibility #2:   -resemble (incorrect word choice) a (missing contextual information) Mine                                                                                                                              imator (incorrect word choice) rig. (incorrect use of pluralization)

So, (lack of capitalization and punctuation for a pause) excuse (incorrect spelling) me, but that mouth has (incorrect preposition) bugs.

It (lack of capitalization and incorrect use of a possessive word) reminds me of (missing contextual information) M.I. (lack of capitalization for a name or title and lack of punctuation for an abbreviation) 0.6.2. You(lack of capitalization) can do (missing contextual information) better dude.

-=-=-

The funny thing is that I probably misspelled something and mixed up the definitions of several words.

Edited by Achroma MC
Messed up format :P

2 hours ago, Achroma MC said:
  Hide contents

It's (lack of capitalization and punctuation for a contraction.) so (incorrect word choice) easy(lack of punctuation). (lack of capitalization) could make a better rig (missing contextual information) in 15 minutes.

It (lack of capitalization) doesn't even look (incorrect word choice) like (missing contextual information) C4D or Blender (missing capitalization for a name or title) rig.

[This next sentence's word choice is completely foul that the meaning of the sentence is up to interpretation of the reader.]

remind me of It (lack of capitalization) doesn't even (incorrect word choice) remind me of my own (missing contextual information) rigs.

Possibility #2:   -resemble (incorrect word choice) a (missing contextual information) Mine                                                                                                   imator (incorrect word choice) rig. (incorrect use of pluralization)

So, (lack of capitalization and punctuation for a pause) excuse (incorrect spelling) me, but that mouth has (incorrect preposition) bugs.

It (lack of capitalization and incorrect use of a possessive word) reminds me of (missing contextual information) M.I. (lack of capitalization for a name or title and lack of punctuation for an abbreviation) 0.6.2. You(lack of capitalization) can do (missing contextual information) better dude.

-=-=-

The funny thing is that I probably misspelled something and mixed up the definitions of several words.

[/spoiler

@Pancakes Hero! Rekt 

9 hours ago, Achroma MC said:
  Reveal hidden contents

remind me of It (lack of capitalization) doesn't even (incorrect word choice) remind me of my own (missing contextual information) rigs.

Possibility #2:   -resemble (incorrect word choice) a (missing contextual information) Mine                                                                                                   imator (incorrect word choice) rig. (incorrect use of pluralization)

-=-=-

[/spoiler

are you teacher or what?

Just now, Gamerix True Playz said:

Oooooo!!!!

Can I join?

Sure

Just now, Gamerix True Playz said:

Oooooo!!!!

Can I join?

Add me on skype cellrecker123

1 minute ago, Gamerix True Playz said:

Oooooo!!!!

Can I join?

Lol flame war is really coming if u add me

That's like, Skibbz's Ivan rig re skinned..... And you added that line for when the mouth closes... you spent 15 hours on re skinning a rig made by skibbz's and adding a line for the closed version of the mouth? I call that the worst attempt to make (more like re skin) a rig of this week.

for those who are not sure if it's based on  Ivan v1 look at both the eyes and mouth, then compare them with this failed attempt of a rig.

gg m8

What's with the realistic bends thing? That's just a normal Mineimator feature. The rest of the rig is pretty meh, the face is okay. But I don't see much potential for the mouth. In all honesty this is just a normal Mineimator character with a face rig slapped onto it (Aside from the hoodie strings).

So it's not even close to being the best Mineimator rig. It needs a lot of work before that.

Also the intro, I had to turn down my volume to prevent permanent hearing damaged.

Gamer, first. clickbait titles. es, it brings attention, but sometimes that can start a flamewar.

2. take contructive cristism/ disagreement! to put it simply, not everyone has your tastes!

3. i wouldn't put skype out there on a post... i mean, you don't want a 60 year old man talking to you, right?