The Happening Episode 1 - The Zombies Awoken

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1. You should practice a bit more before starting a series/movie (but it is really your choice, you could improve along the way)

2. It is a bit TO dark. Add like a street lamp or something like that.

3. Kind of odd for the eye coverings to pop out not in. Make a rig or ask someone for it so it doesnt appear like a mutant transforming.

This is all the info I have for this one right now.

14 hours ago, Beefray Rulan said:

1. You should practice a bit more before starting a series/movie (but it is really your choice, you could improve along the way)

2. It is a bit TO dark. Add like a street lamp or something like that.

3. Kind of odd for the eye coverings to pop out not in. Make a rig or ask someone for it so it doesnt appear like a mutant transforming.

This is all the info I have for this one right now.

Critisism isn't enough... REMAKE THE WHOLE VIDEO!

1 minute ago, MCBoomBox said:

You should schedule appropriate dates for the episodes to come out.

Doublepost... But yeah, i got 2 weeks to do it and don't worry, i will use superglue on my butt, paste it on the chair and finish it with an approximately 30 min delay .w.

Just now, Crated said:

Doublepost... But yeah, i got 2 weeks to do it and don't worry, i will use superglue on my butt, paste it on the chair and finish it with an approximately 30 min delay .w.

Do you need kragle? (<--- from the Lego movie)