Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Bloody hell, let me edit goddamnit.

Anyways, please speak only English in the future please.

Rough translation:

"More Beautiful Animation"

"Reflection in the water please!"

And to answer your question, David is no longer working on Mine-Imator. But there are several ways to unofficially add pseudo reflections to water.

6 minutes ago, Wallace said:

and if the character was flexible, would become more human, realistic and cool to make the animations! ☺ see some animations I did, unfortunately are all in Portuguese, but does not speak of the characters, only subtitles https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_rHzQ_uKh6BMx2cvSBcbQ

the characters can not be realistic because its minecraft

21 hours ago, Nickolias said:

Este não é Cinema4D. Isso é feito por um cara, usando Game Maker, que não quis real; ele queria Minecraft.

20 hours ago, RedcapCreations said:

Brincando com SSAO (torná-lo fraco, mas ainda pouco perceptível) e luzes pontuais colocação de falsificar GI é um bom começo.

I use most of the program's ability, look at my last animation:

Liked?

12 minutes ago, Wallace said:

I use most of the program's ability, look at my last animation:

Clearly.

Spoiler

rgaKw6k.pngDQuZOM3.pngVehx3p7.pngoYlzCUk.pngB5U3YOL.png

This last one's in freakin' Mine-imator 0.1. That stuff's ancient.

Also why you translate my comments.

22 horas atrás, Nickolias disse:

. Este NÃO E Cinema4D ISSO e Feito Por Um cara, usando Game Maker, que nao Quis real; ELE quería Minecraft.

21 horas atrás, RedcapCreations disse:

Brincando com SSAO (Torna-lo fraco, MAS AINDA POUCO perceptível) e Luzes pontuais colocação de falsificar GI e Um bom Comeco.

Eu uso Mais da CAPACIDADE do Programa, Olhar Para A Minha jornal Última animação:

Gostou?

22 horas atrás, Nickolias disse:

I'm talking about a more fluid movement, and not turn this program in 4D cinema, no one understands?

2 minutes ago, Wallace said:

I'm talking about a more fluid movement, and not turn this program in 4D cinema, no one understands?

No. We don't. Cinema 4D would produce the same result if you mean movement transition-wise. Any good movement requires work.

Em 21/06/2016 às 11:50 horas, Nickolias disse:

Não. Nós não. Cinema 4D produziria o mesmo resultado se você quer dizer movimento de transição-wise. Qualquer bom movimento exige trabalho.

I am not discouraging the creator of this program, I'm just giving my ideas for future updates

Em 21/06/2016 às 11:50 horas, Nickolias disse:

Não. Nós não. Cinema 4D produziria o mesmo resultado se você quer dizer movimento de transição-wise. Qualquer bom movimento exige trabalho.

3 minutes ago, Wallace said:

Eu não estou desencorajando o criador deste programa, eu só estou dando minhas idéias para futuras atualizações

in mine-imator it would be impossible to know what I mean: https://youtube.com/watch?v=sTKfpZ1vzP0 . I'm not saying that the program is bad but has some movement limitations that can not explain without pictures

13 hours ago, Wallace said:

I am not discouraging the creator of this program, I'm just giving my ideas for future updates

in mine-imator it would be impossible to know what I mean: https://youtube.com/watch?v=sTKfpZ1vzP0 . I'm not saying that the program is bad but has some movement limitations that can not explain without pictures

1: That is made in a professional software made by tons of people, Mine-Imator is made by a single 'glorious' person, David.

2: No new features will be implemented.

3: That animation surely was made using IK movement, something mine-imator can't support either way (unless some genius modder breaks the rules of this world)

4: Check SKIBBZ, Ironwave, The Tan James, these are just naming a few, there are many very experienced users who create animations that are purely amazing, i'm sure you can recreate that above animation in mine-imator, without those fancy features.