Need Voice Actors for a team!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, Deminu said:

whaticanthearyou

here's my voice

but if this ends up being a shitfest im pulling out

Hide contents

(voiced everything except for a couple girls)

(voiced everyone except L, which was elvenshot)

You are hired, Do u have skype?

4 minutes ago, cjmgames said:

I have skype and I'm willing to try out... but like what Deminu said if this is a shitfest im not gonna go through with it...

May i have a preview?

2 minutes ago, hiendiep55 said:

I'm in I can help you for the series but I dont have skype but you can make a pm me if you need it for something else good I dont make skin very much

Ok, so no skin jobs for you then?

9 minutes ago, BlackCrept said:

judging from the animation

i t   a l r e a d y   l o o k s   l i k e   a   s h i t f e s t

but anyways, cant wait to see how it turns out in the end though. could be worth watching

m a y b e

Oh that wasn't anything like how the actual series will look like.

Just now, ThatGuyBrian said:

Your lip synching is absolutely cringeworthy, but I'd be glad to join in on the project.

yea I know It sucks... (Also guys add me on Skype so we could talk :D Username: jaylightningmc)

I can do some voice acting my skype is Melvin Hood

2 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

But im not as easy to impress as you think. If the animation is bad im going to have to pull out cause my pull out game strong!

Give me a script and i'll act it, you said episode one was in 3 days? that is too short a time to be of any quality whatsoever 

If you want me to put your show on MCSeries it has to be at least a little good :D cant wait to get started!

10 hours ago, zoocomicsx said:

But im not as easy to impress as you think. If the animation is bad im going to have to pull out cause my pull out game strong!

Give me a script and i'll act it, you said episode one was in 3 days? that is too short a time to be of any quality whatsoever 

If you want me to put your show on MCSeries it has to be at least a little good :D cant wait to get started!

I didint say 3 days. I will hopefully get 1 episode done by today or tommarow

11 hours ago, zoocomicsx said:

This is for Hero Outbreak. Are you sure you wanna do it?