Minecraft The Happening Series Trailer

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, JayLightningMC said:

.... what?

"One man"

"Will have to save the world"

Are you telling me that isn't a generic trailer. And the plot about mobs coming to a village is pretty overused for Minecraft animations.

4 minutes ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

"One man"

"Will have to save the world"

Are you telling me that isn't a generic trailer. And the plot about mobs coming to a village is pretty overused for Minecraft animations.

Hey this is one of my first animations. should you just please don't say anything rude

Edited by JayLightningMC

3 minutes ago, JayLightningMC said:

Hey this is one of my first animations. should you just shut your mouth

The animation doesn't have to be perfect, just make up your own plot and style of a trailer to get viewers to wanna watch.

I really think you should go more deep into animation before doing this. I can tell you are really newbie with animations

Honestly the plot doesn't seems to be solid. You should take this more serious, instead of saying "Hey, I'm going to make a series!".

Dude, you are sooo newbie you should learn more and more... Judging your experience, I think this project should wait to be good :thumbsup: