Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, vash0110 said:

How'd you kno..XD

Yeah game seem to be a contributor to it but since you are knew to animation you probably wouldn't know this but motivation can be a big problem for animators and it can be really hard to finish animation and if you are like me  and never plan where your animation is going it can be even harder to find the motivation 

xD

Aaaaah I understand, what usually motivates you to keep going and finish a project? :)

Just now, Bubble0100 said:

xD

Aaaaah I understand, what usually motivates you to keep going and finish a project? :)

reading comments on my videos and watching animation that i have to remind my self of why i make them :D also watching other peoples videos to get that extra inspiration 

Just now, vash0110 said:

reading comments on my videos and watching animation that i have to remind my self of why i make them :D also watching other peoples videos to get that extra inspiration 

Aaah so its like a circle! You make animations and run off the feed back and support! Awesome! :D

Oh also! Do you often team up with friends and or other mineimators to help on some projects? :)

Just now, Bubble0100 said:

Aaah so its like a circle! You make animations and run off the feed back and support! Awesome! :D

Oh also! Do you often team up with friends and or other mineimators to help on some projects? :)

Not really for my self but i do help out with other animators such as Fosni Skibbz and TheTanJames. I give them feed back and ideas for there animations.

Just now, vash0110 said:

Not really for my self but i do help out with other animators such as Fosni Skibbz and TheTanJames. I give them feed back and ideas for there animations.

Aaah I see! Thats awesome!

How long have you been animating for? :)

1 minute ago, Bubble0100 said:

Aaah I see! Thats awesome!

How long have you been animating for? :)

this will have to be the last question due to us filling up the chat section but i have been animating for around 5 years

Just now, vash0110 said:

this will have to be the last question due to us filling up the chat section but i have been animating for around 5 years

Understandable,Thank you for your time! Wish you the best in the future! :)