Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Bubble0100 said:

How'd you do rigging for the character?

what i did was got two legs and parented them to the the two original legs and then gave them the same texture

the rest i just moved around to make it look like the original thing chracter 

Just now, vash0110 said:

what i did was got two legs and parented them to the the two original legs and then gave them the same texture

the rest i just moved around to make it look like the original thing chracter 

Seems to of payed off, nice work! :D

Whats the character based off of??

Do you think you'll do anything else related to metal gear solid?

Probably not, I would like to but i don't think i will due to this being just an inside joke xD

Aah yeah understandable!

How long did it take you to animate and such? :)

took me around an hour all up but it took around like 3 weeks due to doing other things and playing games xD

2 minutes ago, Bubble0100 said:

Actually, if you do have any spare time I would like to ask if you build the world/setting in this animation?(and other ones of yours!)

for all my other animations i tend to build all my scenes but for this once since it was a test i went to planet minecraft and searched for a city map.But yes i do build my scenes :D

1 minute ago, vash0110 said:

for all my other animations i tend to build all my scenes but for this once since it was a test i went to planet minecraft and searched for a city map.But yes i do build my scenes :D

Aaaah I see! nice!

How long does it usually take you to build your scenes/settings? :)

Aaaah I see! nice!

How long does it usually take you to build your scenes/settings? :)

it really depends on the scene im looking for. Since i don't use world edit or mcedit it can take some time but if its like a street or a room, probably 10 min. but if its like a space ship then probably 2 hours.

Just now, vash0110 said:

it really depends on the scene im looking for. Since i don't use world edit or mcedit it can take some time but if its like a street or a room, probably 10 min. but if its like a space ship then probably 2 hours.

Aaah yep!

How much detail do you usually go into your scenes/settings? :)

1 minute ago, Bubble0100 said:

Aaah yep!

How much detail do you usually go into your scenes/settings? :)

Allot XD. The more detail the better the scene, but since some things in mine craft cant be added (like cups and stuff) i usually make those things in mineimator to help add that extra detail to the scene  

2 minutes ago, vash0110 said:

Allot XD. The more detail the better the scene, but since some things in mine craft cant be added (like cups and stuff) i usually make those things in mineimator to help add that extra detail to the scene  

I can see haha!

Aah, like props and stuff! How much time do you spend adding those extra details? :)

I can see haha!

Aah, like props and stuff! How much time do you spend adding those extra details? :)

Full of questions aren't we xD

Um... I tend to try them look really good but take a Heep of short cuts so that they don't take up to much memory in the program, so that can take some time but it really depends on the object.  

Just now, vash0110 said:

Full of questions aren't we xD

Um... I tend to try them look really good but take a Heep of short cuts so that they don't take up to much memory in the program, so that can take some time but it really depends on the object.  

Animating is fairly new to me so I may have a few! :D

Aaah okay makes sense! Do you have any big projects in the works I could look out for? And do you often team up with fellow friends/mineimators to do projects? :) certain

1 minute ago, vash0110 said:

I have some projects in the works but i don't know if i will ever finish them due to the fact i have a tendency to not finish animations

Can't wait to view them! :)

What usually draws you away from finishing projects? Video games? ;P

Can't wait to view them! :)

What usually draws you away from finishing projects? Video games? ;P

How'd you kno..XD

Yeah game seem to be a contributor to it but since you are knew to animation you probably wouldn't know this but motivation can be a big problem for animators and it can be really hard to finish animation and if you are like me  and never plan where your animation is going it can be even harder to find the motivation