Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I've been browsing around for some realistic and accurate rigs I could use because the Windows 10 update won't allow me to use Minecraft PC anymore, so I'm stuck with the W10 edition.

I'd like it if they're schematics and if they're big and scaled (like my rigs)

Anyways, here are my requests:

1. A Zodiac patrol boat
  2. A Mil Mi-24P Russian Attack Helicopter (or other common variants that have the flexible front turret and PK machineguns on the sides)
  3. A UAZ-469 Russian Utility Jeep
  4. A Barrett M82A2
  5. A RPK Russian LMG
  6. Any kind of modern anti-armor rifle (higher than 12.7mm/.50 cal)
  7. An army vest in olive color
  8. A M113 APC (either in dark green or in Philippine camo, with turret and without turret)
  9. A UH-1H Huey

Is it too much to ask? It's completely okay if you can't make it, but I need the M113 and UH-1H Huey as priority.

Oh, and can you have some important details like doors, windows, rotors, and important controls (like wheels and throttles) rigged?

50 minutes ago, AlexTSC said:

I'll try to make a vest. And RPK

Wow, um, could you make sure to get the small details, like the bolt, drum magazine, bipod, sights, buttons and vest pouches; and to get the scaling right?

Sorry if it puts too much pressure on you. I just really want to have things on my animations as realistic and accurate as possible.

40 minutes ago, Private Cole Man said:

Wow, um, could you make sure to get the small details, like the bolt, drum magazine, bipod, sights, buttons and vest pouches; and to get the scaling right?

Sorry if it puts too much pressure on you. I just really want to have things on my animations as realistic and accurate as possible.

Can i make it using cubes and spheres? Without schematics

17 hours ago, AlexTSC said:

Can i make it using cubes and spheres? Without schematics

Sure thing. Just make sure you get the small details right.

Just had seen some of your content, have mercy and don't put too many cubes in it ;), I have a moderately weak computer.

Edited by Private Cole Man
Forgot to add more details

11 minutes ago, Private Cole Man said:

Sure thing. Just make sure you get the small details right.

Just had seen some of your content, have mercy and don't put too many cubes in it ;), I have a moderately weak computer.

I'll try to.