Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! I am Xeneth, and I have a new Collab you might enjoy! It is called " Doors " , Inspired by a Collaboration of an animation with the same name! If you need a reference on what Doors is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr5rDR4RVs . I will make a set of 2 doors, and you can do Whatever you want within the space you have in between the 2 doors! You might want to put a watermark when your creation is up. If you can't do the task, I will do it for you. But you have to try first. You must use this skin for each room. hPjpUeY / http://imgur.com/hPjpUeY . You will have to make a video (Unlisted / Public) on Youtube and send it to me, so I can add it to the collab. Each part must be less than 1 Minute, unless it is a really professional part, then you get 2 minutes. Some gore allowed. No nudity.. Well, because youtube.. And kids may be watching it.

Users in this Collaboration:

Nobody yet.

Edited by Xen
Editing, that's why. :)

1 minute ago, NietyFox said:

it's been out for a long time. the collab is already done.

I guess I will have to make mine, since it doesn't seem like the creators of the original are making any more.

11 hours ago, J said:

Ya' took my idea bruh.

Well, first of all, I never heard of you until yesterday, so I obviously didn't take your idea, and 2nd, It's my idea and you can't take it down if I didn't directly copy you.

3 hours ago, Dave's Animations said:

... Can i enter with this?? 

And no, sorry. You have to use the skin I sent.

On June 18, 2016 at 7:24 AM, Xen said:

Well, first of all, I never heard of you until yesterday, so I obviously didn't take your idea, and 2nd, It's my idea and you can't take it down if I didn't directly copy you.

And no, sorry. You have to use the skin I sent.

Nobody would want to enter another unoriginal collab, this has been done. You being new doesn't help either.

Edited by J