Why this sucks

A lot of people on Bug reports including me have problems using Mine-Imator. So, when WE report our problems, the Staff is too lazy to ever even bother to reply a solution. Because honestly they just don't care. And its better off just doing something else. So if your going have a great " Software " and have Topics of " Bugs " Then actually bother to help people who have problems and bugs. :thumbsdown:

Time for a wake-up call bub, the Staff aren't entitled to solving issues, their job is to make sure forumers are following the rules, and quite frankly, since there aren't many moderators/ staff that are active as most of the forumers are, they most likely didn't even know you made the topic asking for help unless it involves them with an "@" tag. So remember, Staff aren't bug trackers, they're Moderators that keep the forums in check.

The issue is, a lot of times people on the bug reporting forum don't actually explain what the issue is. They copy/paste the crash log (without even reading it, mind you) and add a title like 'MI Crash' or 'Help with bug' that doesn't make it at all clear what the issue actually is. It's hard to help if you don't give us information.

You are obviously writing this because you other 2 topics on the same thing were not solved:

Plus I can see your negativity so it's easy to deduce this topic was a rage post almost. If you have an issue with the mods, feel free to be mature and PM us.
And Pika is correct, David is the only developer, although we mods can sometimes have the solution to a problem, we cannot always. Our job is to moderate the forums and help where we can.

However, judging by the title of your topics, you're getting a runtime error.
A runtime error is something we cannot fix and there isn't a 'work around'. The cause is the software, other running software and the biggest cause, the hardware.
Since not everyone is getting the same error, it's quite easy to deduct it's not the softwares fault. (Other wise everyone would get it).
So it means other software on your PC is interfering with it, or you hardware is simply to old or incompatible of what the program is asking. 

Here's some links I found to back up what I just said.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows/what-is-runtime-error#1TC=windows-7

www.computerhope.com/jargon/r/runtimee.htm

Now enjoy your day, and I hope what I said will help solve your lack of knowledge of the error you are receiving is.

You do realize there's, like, 5 staff members? That's what the community is for. Plus, the log kind of tells you what to do.

"In your bug report, include this full log, along with instructions how to recreate the bug.
If the issue concerns a specific animation, upload its folder as a .zip."

Those are basically instructions from Dave on how to effectively get your problem solved. If you want help, you have to do your part, not just paste the log and expect everyone to figure it out. I recently had to post a thread on an audio forum to choose a synthesizer for my music, but even with something like that I had to give certain information, like the genres of music that I'm interested in producing, the software I work with, etc. And in the end, I ended up with this lovely piece of audio engineering: :love:

SynthMaster-large.jpg

See? Giving the right information pays off. This isn't a congregation of psychics on a quest to help people who won't give *ahem* any information relating to the problem, but it's also not just a bunch of haters who think everything is cancer(Yeah, right. You know who you are.). If you notice, the log is mostly things like your computer specs, default folder locations, etc. Plus, I don't think reposting your topic will do any good. All that'll get you is a lovely sack of hate.

Not trying to come off as hostile, but you have to consider that everyone here is a human being too. :)

The problem is probably coming from your side. First off you need 2 programs,  mineimator and directx. 

Second of all you need to have good proper up to date equipment, without good equipment you cannot do stuff in this program. If you go on the download page you can see the list of recommended items, having the minimum is not recommended.

Third of all, the mods cannot do anything, that is not their job, this problem is becoming so often most of us stopped replying to these, go search for other topics on the bugs or help sections, there are so many in there it's insane.

I kind of feel like you are doing this for attention... but anywho.

The forums are a community of, mostly, helpful people using the software. If you take what we, the community, say about the bugs and not wait for a mod to look, you'll get it sorted. also, read the crash report BEFORE posting. It, more than likely, will tell you what to do. For instance, it may crash because you do not have directx. It says on the very last line, "download directx".

So, in conclusion, Read and take in what others say.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

the software is broken, too many bugs and graphical glitches. it could be great if those got fixed, but im lossing hope, and I feel like an idiot since I donated, yet I haven't seen anything fixed for months.

David no longer works on the program full time. I find it hard to believe that there will be a new update for months to come.