[WIP Showcase] DOOM Marine Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I swear, it was meant to be a secret. Like, I wasn't even supposed to show it off until the animation for it was released. BUT I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!

Presenting...

The DOOM Marine! AKA Doom Slayer

YFBmNoK.png

This model is still in alpha. That means any mistakes you see are likely to be fixed. The final finished product will be shown off in the animation meant for it.

All other DOOM rigs coming won't be shown off. And if there is popular demand, I might release the rigs after the animation is published.

Inspiration: DOOM (2016) (seriously, get the game, my personal GOTY)

Like it? Like it!

In what way? This may be crucial to me.

I assume you were going for DOOM2016's look, right?

If so, the green should be darker and more metallic.

Right now it looks way too much like classic doom guy but with the newer versions model.

Basically, the colours are two bright. The boots are more like the green you should be using.

Edited by EpicJ
Although you may see that green as perfect i have no idea don't judge pls.

I assume you were going for DOOM2016's look, right?

If so, the green should be darker and more metallic.

Right now it looks way too much like classic doom guy but with the newer versions model.

Basically, the colours are two bright. The boots are more like the green you should be using.

Comparing it to some pictures, yeah, it is just a teeny bit too bright. I'll see what I can do.