R E A L I T Y - Theatrical Posters (Portrait Form) [WALLPAPERS]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I decided to make these simple little things,
I have made all 8 posters but i made the last 3 confusing because spoilers lmao.

(Except 6, that one i left a small hint thing)

n0dUeLS.jpg

n3Kb66R.png

iO18ztm.png

B7tNpiF.png

Y2WwyRH.png

And now heres the weird ones

pmr8gvq.png

tbTA7Uq.png

ScBNtyv.png

Anyways ye. 

Edited by The Tan James

eodGHSx.gif

It's pretty awesome to think that you went back and made these for the series, and and as far as I know they look pretty original.

The first one looks a little generic, but I know that you chose that graphic because the first Concept is an introductory one where even you and your friends' motives are left unknown until later (and we even mistake you for a guy facing his demons). It acts as a sort of Wave 1 graphic because the first enemy enters your internal battlefield this way.

The rest of them hold a certain value as well as different atmospheres as portrayed through the environment and focus of the subject. The fourth and third ones are easily my favorite, and I feel like the second one could be improved if you had a lower or higher angle at the trees to shake things up. But for the most part, it's all fine the way it is. Great job.  ^w^

Those plumes of smoke though.  ;_;