Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I had the idea to make this wallpaper. And I also thought, hey, this will have to be a big schematic.

So, I found a world of New York City (credit below), and I exported the entire city as a schematic.

The whole thing was more than 3,000,000,000 blocks! It took about a minute or 2 just to get the selection exported in MCEdit. Then I had the hassle of getting it in Mineimator. Anyways, I plan on doing more with this amazing city project!

just_hanging_in_there.png

Credits:

City Schematic: Community Made, posted by KnownTheRanger

Thanks for viewing!

why would you export it in MCEdit? You do know there is an "Import from Minecraft" button in Mine-imator to import schematics right?

but other than that it's pretty good

Edited by Pharien

why would you export it in MCEdit? You do know there is an "Import from Minecraft" button in Mine-imator to import schematics right?

but other than that it's pretty good

Yes, I tried the import way first. Mineimator crashed... because there were too many blocks for it to handle, or maybe it was my computer, but it's nice now, so I can use the file any time later without a hassle.

doesn't it lag your mineimator though? cuz if it does, good luck rendering it.

It did, I got maybe an average of 11-12 FPS while rendering.

Simple and neat.  :thumbsup:

Thanks!