I like it how topics that get a argument started end up having noone reading the actual topic.

Like seriously guys, calm your pickles. We already had a fight with TheTanJames + Upgraded, you dont have to keep ranting on...

@The Tan James + @Upgraded Moon

Im sorry if what I said seemed like you guys started the argument ;)

3 minutes ago, Banananimator said:

Im sorry if what I said seemed like you guys started the argument ;)

It's alright. I came to defend my friend and let people know a bit more info. Some people are able to judge so easily without knowing all the information to a subject.

Edited by Upgraded Moon
Grammar :/

3 hours ago, BBruce7815 said:

you're wrong, now people doesn't want complicated/long%original stories, as you say, they want to be entertained, the people doesn't care about stry now, they wan't action, effects, etc, it's not about the stories we make, 'cus most of us have their own origin, they own oc's, but without the skills you can't make it look like what you want, you can't show a story if you don't know how, even if there isn't a story, you may want your animation to look good, perhaps you wont like your own job, this animators doesn't care about views or subs, all they care about it's their own job, their own art, they want to be proud of themselves, maybe everyone likes you, but you like yourself?

This animators do animations with their heart, without anything else, and they do it to be satisfied, not with the views, or the likes, with themselves.

but i understand if you want fame, i don't blame you, just let the others do it their way, if you read this all, i hope you understand me, and stop this flamewar, and just criticize the animation, not the animator.

hes right you know atleast make the test animation like 30 seconds and up not like 5 seconds that is like the easiest thing ever

I love how the guy who made this topic just sits back not saying anything about the flame wars in the comments. I can imagine him just watching his screen right now thinking "Dance my puppets, dance!" LOL

(This comment was very unnecessary)

Edited by Ninja Dino

8 hours ago, The Tan James said:

(i saw the post you tagged me in, i guess i respect that i mean not everyone can love one person. thats why those dislikes exist lol)
You gotta give SKIBBZ Credit. I've seen his work up close. Everything he never puts out. Hes not just a minecraft animator hes a fricken filmmaker alongside myself and many others. His priority is developing his skills as an animator to become a professional. And I personally never find anything wrong with after effects. A 5 second film has more effects added on than SKIBBZ's 4 Minute music video. Trust me i know, im in the film industry (film festivals and stuff) after effects is the make-up of videos. Don't criticize a girl for wearing make-up because it's their choice. yeah of course you can wear too much but wearing the right amount isn't bad, neither is wearing non at all. same goes with After-Effects.

rekt

I love how the guy who made this topic just sits back not saying anything about the flame wars in the comments. I can imagine him just watching his screen right now thinking "Dance my puppets, dance!" LOL

(This comment was very unnecessary)

True though!