This is pissing me off, will yall upload some cohesive animations? Something more than a minute long that dosnt involve flat lands swords or titled "test"? PLEASE!

This is not a "test" what are you testing? It looks fine but making a thread for this is redundent there is no such thing as a fight test unless the fight is something never tried before.

Edited by zoocomicsx

5 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

This is pissing me off, will yall upload some cohesive animations? Something more than a minute long that dosnt involve flat lands swords or titled "test"? PLEASE!

This is not a "test" what are you testing? It looks fine but making a thread for this is redundent there is no such thing as a fight test unless the fight is something never tried before.

whoa whoa slow down there. he can animate whatever he wants. He simply animated a fight sequence and wanted to post it. He's praticing his skills in a short animation. 

Just now, Fosni said:

whoa whoa slow down there. he can animate whatever he wants. He simply animated a fight sequence and wanted to post it. He's praticing his skills in a short animation. 

ok yeah but i see the same stuff all the time here.

1 minute ago, zoocomicsx said:

ok yeah but i see the same stuff all the time here.

BEACUSE THEY ALL START WITH THE SAME

THEY WANNA DO FIGHT ANIMATIONS

AT LEAST SOME OF THEM KNOW THAT THEY NEED PRACTICE AND DOES THIS

IF NOT ALL THE NEWBIES ANIMATIONS WOULD BE EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT WE SEE

IT'S NOT ABOUT AROGINALITY

IT'S ABOUT SKILLS

ontopic: nice! i already like you dude, that kick was just right, i cannot wait to see more things from you, i highly recomend practicing another movements and see what happens!

Just now, BBruce7815 said:

BEACUSE THEY ALL START WITH THE SAME

THEY WANNA DO FIGHT ANIMATIONS

AT LEAST SOME OF THEM KNOW THAT THEY NEED PRACTICE AND DOES THIS

IF NOT ALL THE NEWBIES ANIMATIONS WOULD BE EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT WE SEE

IT'S NOT ABOUT AROGINALITY

IT'S ABOUT SKILLS

ontopic: nice! i already like you dude, that kick was just right, i cannot wait to see more things from you, i highly recomend practicing another movements and see what happens!

and thats why most nobody here has many veiws or subs, not even skibbz

because no one cares about your skills they want to be entertained

thats the game, more of you need to learn how to play it.

Nobody cares if the kick was "just right" , it's all about originality, with out originality you and everyone else will stay at the same level and eventually quit MI still making 3 second test animations.

Edited by zoocomicsx

3 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

and thats why most nobody here has many views* or subs, not even skibbz

because no one cares about your skills they want to be entertained

thats the game, more of you need to learn how to play it.

Nobody cares if the kick was "just right" , it's all about originality, without* originality you and everyone else will stay at the same level and eventually quit MI still making 3 second test animations.

you're wrong, now people doesn't want complicated/long%original stories, as you say, they want to be entertained, the people doesn't care about stry now, they wan't action, effects, etc, it's not about the stories we make, 'cus most of us have their own origin, they own oc's, but without the skills you can't make it look like what you want, you can't show a story if you don't know how, even if there isn't a story, you may want your animation to look good, perhaps you wont like your own job, this animators doesn't care about views or subs, all they care about it's their own job, their own art, they want to be proud of themselves, maybe everyone likes you, but you like yourself?

This animators do animations with their heart, without anything else, and they do it to be satisfied, not with the views, or the likes, with themselves.

but i understand if you want fame, i don't blame you, just let the others do it their way, if you read this all, i hope you understand me, and stop this flamewar, and just criticize the animation, not the animator.

9 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

thats because skibbz thinks hes so high and mighty he can just copy other peoples work and get away with it. I always opposed skibbz, he tried making a movie but es so unoriginal and lazy he realised it just want for him .

LMAO. You clearly you judge a book by its cover and immediately follow the hype train of "this animator is over-hyped because he's actually good at animating" and lately i believe that for some damn reason all you think that he thinks he's High and mighty. wth mate you need to whack yourself with a bat to turn you head in the right direction. Tell me AND TELL ME SPECIFICALLY, Where SKIBBZ said that he thinks he is High and mighty. I'm his closest friend and known him for 4 years, I've never heard him ONCE say he thought he was good.

Edited by The Tan James

3 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

thats because skibbz thinks hes so high and mighty he can just copy other peoples work and get away with it. I always opposed skibbz, he tried making a movie but es so unoriginal and lazy he realised it just want for him .

I promised myself that I wouldn't respond to stuff like this, but you need to be educated on a few things.

Look, I don't know if you notice this, but the way you're talking with these people make YOU look like you're trying to be an expert. You're just being rude, and not only that, but you're badmouthing a guy who left the forum because people like YOU don't appreciate the hard work that he puts out.

He doesn't even copy anyone's work. Practically all of his stuff is original, and I don't know where you got the idea that he's pompous, but maybe you should check yourself before you judge other people.

I've been pears with this guy pretty much since I started, and I know for a fact that he's humble about his work and is out to entertain.

Another thing. Have you seen the script for Lily? Do you know everything about it? Have you seen what he's been doing with it recently? No you haven't.

Who are you to judge?

18 minutes ago, Dr. Nexil said:

Ya know, Skibbz made that after i made this:

And no, he didn't copy you. No one has reserved slime block bouncing, and you can't claim that he copied you for that.

Just now, The Tan James said:

LMAO. You clearly you judge a book by its cover and immediately follow the hype train of "this animator is over-hyped because he's actually good at animating" and lately i believe that for some damn reason all you think that he thinks he's High and mighty. wth mate you need to whack yourself with a bat to turn you head in the right direction. Tell me AND TELL ME SPECIFICALLY, Where SKIBBZ said that he thinks he is High and mighty. I'm his closest friend and known him for 4 years, I've never heard him ONCE say he thought he was good.

You don't have to defend him, I can put out better content then him any day and I will, there is no Hype train there is my opinion and my opinion is that he thinks he is high and mighty, you dont have to come to the rescue every time someone trash talks your friend. My opinion of skibbz will never change and my head is in the right direction and skibbz "skill" is no where to be seen, all I see is a bunch of smoke and mirrors (Aftereffects) to hide the fact that he is pretty average, i may get alot of hate for saying it and im sorry but thats just my opinion. I dont worship animators.

2 minutes ago, Upgraded Moon said:

And no, he didn't copy you. No one has reserved slime block bouncing, and you can't claim that he copied you for that.

I didn't say he did. I though it was an interesting coincidence.

Just now, zoocomicsx said:

You don't have to defend him, I can put out better content then him any day and I will, there is no Hype train there is my opinion and my opinion is that he thinks he is high and mighty, you dont have to come to the rescue every time someone trash talks your friend. My opinion of skibbz will never change and my head is in the right direction and skibbz "skill" is no where to be seen, all I see is a bunch of smoke and mirrors (Aftereffects) to hide the fact that he is pretty average, i may get alot of hate for saying it and im sorry but thats just my opinion. I dont worship animators.

(i saw the post you tagged me in, i guess i respect that i mean not everyone can love one person. thats why those dislikes exist lol)
You gotta give SKIBBZ Credit. I've seen his work up close. Everything he never puts out. Hes not just a minecraft animator hes a fricken filmmaker alongside myself and many others. His priority is developing his skills as an animator to become a professional. And I personally never find anything wrong with after effects. A 5 second film has more effects added on than SKIBBZ's 4 Minute music video. Trust me i know, im in the film industry (film festivals and stuff) after effects is the make-up of videos. Don't criticize a girl for wearing make-up because it's their choice. yeah of course you can wear too much but wearing the right amount isn't bad, neither is wearing non at all. same goes with After-Effects.

1 minute ago, The Tan James said:

(i saw the post you tagged me in, i guess i respect that i mean not everyone can love one person. thats why those dislikes exist lol)
You gotta give SKIBBZ Credit. I've seen his work up close. Everything he never puts out. Hes not just a minecraft animator hes a fricken filmmaker alongside myself and many others. His priority is developing his skills as an animator to become a professional. And I personally never find anything wrong with after effects. A 5 second film has more effects added on than SKIBBZ's 4 Minute music video. Trust me i know, im in the film industry (film festivals and stuff) after effects is the make-up of videos. Don't criticize a girl for wearing make-up because it's their choice. yeah of course you can wear too much but wearing the right amount isn't bad, neither is wearing non at all. same goes with After-Effects.

Well said.