Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

14 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

Is that really a thing...

You bet your ass it is:

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Bone_Block

Edit: Figured I should mention this is an upcoming thing, where naturally generated structures can now have fossils of creatures while digging.

Edited by ÃœberKiller

Just now, ÃœberKiller said:

You bet your ass it is:

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Bone_Block

Edit: Figured I should mention this is an upcoming thing, where naturally generated structures can now have fossils of creatures while digging.

wait a minute. But if Bone is equal to block then how is block equal to bone?

Just now, ÃœberKiller said:

It's 9 bonemeal bud. And it wouldn't be either because it's Minecraft anyways.

Aw shucks. I tried to mess with your mind. Didn't work. Still I don't understand the point of those blocks

24 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

Aw shucks. I tried to mess with your mind. Didn't work. Still I don't understand the point of those blocks

its decorative block and works as an storage block for Bonemeal, no need to carry 64 bonemeal, when you can carry 7 bone blocks! (9 bonemeal = 1 bone block)

23 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

Probably because people have been using quartz blocks for bone structures in the past. And it since it's a white toned block, it looks really good with almost all of the other blocks.

2 hours ago, KindZax said:

Just cause Mojang is running out of good ideas

Nah.. Its just cause the team is split up at the moment. A lot of their resouces are located to PocketEdition, Win 10 edition & Console edition.

16 hours ago, Skjold said:

Nah.. Its just cause the team is split up at the moment. A lot of their resouces are located to PocketEdition, Win 10 edition & Console edition.

Lies.

11 hours ago, Skjold said:

Nah.. It's because almost all of the original mojang team leaved; 1.10 is almost entirely done by Jeb.