The "Mine-imator 1.0.6 vs 0.6.2" Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Welcome to the "Mine-imator 1.0.6 VS 0.6.2" Collab!

=====================================================================================================
Overview:

In this collab, you have to make a 10-30 second animation. Whatever animation your heart desires in Mine-imator version 1.0.6. Be creative. Make whatever you want. Then with the link provided, you have to try to remake that animation the best you can in Mine-imator version 0.6.2. When you're finished, send both animations to me, again with the link provided.

=====================================================================================================

Rules:

• Animation must be 10 to 30 seconds in length!
  • No Flatgrass
  • All entries MUST be submitted by July 10th!
  • Be sure to include your name/logo in your entry!
  • Sound effects are allowed but NO MUSIC!
  • When you submit your entry, PM (Private message) it to me, do not post it on my profile!
  • Be sure to include download link to both animations (1.0.6 and 0.6.2 versions), and you Channel link!
  • Blood and gore is allowed!
  • Profanity is allowed but try to keep it PG-13!
  • 3rd-party softwares like Adobe After Effects are allowed!
  • Be creative!
  • Have Fun!

Example Entry:

(Sorry I Don't have the 0.6.2 version but, ya know, you get the idea. Just try to recreate the animation you make in 1.0.6 in 0.6.2) :P

If you need to import a schematic on 0.6.2 here's the link to MCEdit: http://www.mcedit.net/downloads.html

Download Mine-imator V.0.6.2 Here

Submit your entry Here

Remember, all entries MUST be submitted by July 10th!

Collab Participants: (Red= Not Finished) (Green= Finished) (Grey/Strikethrough= Dropped Out)

Animator Dark

Blaze Animations

LohSamJos

LolDoge

Troncreeper01

WillesFilmz

geotrax2001

Tomoki

CreeperGavG

Dave's Animations

Total Submitted Entries:

Edited by Pharien