A Forgotten Past Battle [Preview]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This will be the final preview before I release the full animation. The full animation will be released in 1-2 months.

(The preview shown is the beginning of the fight scene in the animation, it'll have more of a story, don't worry xD)

I am open to any criticism or advice you guys have, so please fire away :D. [I may change the song, but can't seem to find a good one that's not copyrighted :sweat:]

Skins and Rigs are used from: @Emanatronic, @StiflingHat9897, @_Xean_, @EliteBlueSniper

Sparks rig and Gun rig from: @SKIBBZ

Iron Sword Extension inspired by: @Fosni

If you want some information (not all of it) on the animation here is the topic:

Edited by SahnzAnimation

8 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

This song literally fills me with determination, and I haven't even heard the whole thing.  xD

Nice choice, and hopefully you can manage the rest of it!  :thumbsup:

Here's the full song if you're wondering :P

Spoiler

1 minute ago, SahnzAnimation said:

Oh yeah, it was inspired by it, @Emanatronic made it for me.

Sorry about that :sweat: I'll credit you. Or if you don't want me to use it, it's fine. :thumbsup:

its fine. its cool that i could inspire you though :)  i dont really have a problem with it. it just looked a little familiar anyways keep up the good work ;) 

You need to turn that sky into a skysphere. It looks weird when it stays in one place the whole time.

And I think so that this doesn't look like reality it needs scenery. Maybe a grassland or something.