Beautiful sunset [4k wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

19 minutes ago, Cometcaleb said:

Where's the sun, and nothing is blocky, I don't really believe this was made with MI, can you prove me wrong?

19 minutes ago, Beefray Rulan said:

Is this MI with a resource pack put on blocks or a png image attached infront of the camera?

What you see is a still frame, built with a lot of surfaces and some cylinders as for the log. I later attached textures to each object. The frame was later edited in the softwere paint.NET. This is a medium long process that takes around 30% CPU on a decent computer, you have been warned if you ever try to make this yourself.

Edited by Marten Studios

1 hour ago, Marten Studios said:

What you see is a still frame, built with a lot of surfaces and some cylinders as for the log. I later attached textures to each object. The frame was later edited in the softwere paint.NET. This is a medium long process that takes around 30% CPU on a decent computer, you have been warned if you ever try to make this yourself.

Wow, its amazing! Do you mind showing us the unedited version?

On 30 May 2016 at 8:59 PM, Marten said:

TEACH ME.