MobKiller vs TronCreeper (Unoffical MGB Preview)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, here is a preview of a Unoffical MGB/ Animation Test for future animations.

Ehhh.... anyways. Yes, some parts where inspired off of Reality (gotta admit it)

Anyways, here it is.

Rendering by @KicksBrickster

Rig by @Troncreeper01

Scenery by @WillesFilmz

Animation and Effects by Me

1 hour ago, JjCinemas said:

Oh my stars i can't believe my eyes, an MGB that isn't all flat lands with just one tree in the background!? No wonder this is unofficial.

That's just their official set. No need to hate on it. It's a multi-purpose map, made for the most environmental interaction and movement.

Oh my stars i can't believe my eyes, an MGB that isn't all flat lands with just one tree in the background!? No wonder this is unofficial.

It's unofficial because it's just a little fight they set up. Not because of the scenery.

2 minutes ago, Nickolias said:

That's just their official set. No need to hate on it. It's a multi-purpose map, made for the most environmental interaction and movement.

No it's not an official set. The set is just what James uses for R E A L I T Y. And other people just use it because of their unoriginality.

15 minutes ago, Upgraded Moon said:

It's unofficial because it's just a little fight they set up. Not because of the scenery.

20 minutes ago, Nickolias said:

No it's not an official set. The set is just what James uses for R E A L I T Y. And other people just use it because of their unoriginality.

No no. It is.