Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, NietyFox said:

Is the polar bear bendable?

Or is it just items or something else.

The polar bear won't be bendable.(I might make it bendable in the future when I get the time.) And it uses mapped cubes.

Just now, superninja574 said:

There's nothing wrong with the rig, if ya look closely you can see the second hump in the back.

5 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

That's what it looks like in the snapshot though.

ohhhh sorry i didnt notice that sorry carry on xD

1 hour ago, geotrax2001 said:

that was the concept, here's the new one

d6vH8Zk.png

features

3d facial rig,

3d shirt front and back

ew round bends

the face rig is pretty.....meh. I wouldn't say it's bad, but I wouldn't say it's better than Pika's texture. Also it wouldn't be fitting considering this is a rig with addons and Pika's rig pack is trying to go for a vanilla mc feel.

3 hours ago, geotrax2001 said:

dammit...

my concept came first though!

and my husk looks a little better then yours...

can i send it to you for you to use in place of the one you have? you'd have to credit me of course...

that was the concept, here's the new one

-snip-

features

3d facial rig,

3d shirt front and back

1 hour ago, JjCinemas said:

ew round bends

the face rig is pretty.....meh. I wouldn't say it's bad, but I wouldn't say it's better than Pika's texture. Also it wouldn't be fitting considering this is a rig with addons and Pika's rig pack is trying to go for a vanilla mc feel.

the husk in his is just a retextured zombie, not a rig...

the skeleton, and the polar bear are the only rigs in this pack... least mine was original...

1 hour ago, MustardBlock said:

why? i have no reason to... mine is almost exactly like his, but since he's more popular, he'll get more likes, and it's kinda unfair...

2 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

why? i have no reason to... mine is almost exactly like his, but since he's more popular, he'll get more likes, and it's kinda unfair...

But, here's the thing,

It's his rig, not yours.

You're kinda telling him what to do at this point, and bringing this incredibly off-topic. It's not unfair at all, It'd be unfair if he put no effort whatsoever into his pack, but it clearly shows that he put a bit of effort into it.

So, please.

10 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

I can see the Data block being used in many animations. :)

I think it's too complicated for a lot of people to understand what it does ingame. So I don't really agree with you there.

The rigs look on-point. Very minecrafty and at the same time very goodlooking.

5 hours ago, geotrax2001 said:

can i send it to you for you to use in place of the one you have? you'd have to credit me of course...

lol m8 he's making a complete 1.10 rig pack, all you've done is some "advanced" rig that looks identical to the other 37 googolplex other "advanced" Steve rigs, but with a different texture and you seriously expect him to replace his with yours?

On-topic: Great job m8. Although you should probably tone down the DoF blur a little, it's looking all smudgy.

Edited by Voxy

1 hour ago, MustardBlock said:

But, here's the thing,

It's his rig, not yours.

You're kinda telling him what to do at this point, and bringing this incredibly off-topic. It's not unfair at all, It'd be unfair if he put no effort whatsoever into his pack, but it clearly shows that he put a bit of effort into it.

So, please.

i made one comment offering him my husk rig, i fail to see how that is bossing him around...

16 minutes ago, Voxy said:

lol m8 he's making a complete 1.10 rig pack, all you've done is some "advanced" rig that looks identical to the other 37 googolplex other "advanced" Steve rigs, but with a different texture and you seriously expect him to replace his with yours?

On-topic: Great job m8. Although you should probably tone down the DoF blur a little, it's looking all smudgy.

i never called it advanced, and it's not a template...

it's just more of a rig then a retextured zombie that took me 1 minute to make, like he did...